This map is a tailor-made Make-to-Order research product. The tailor-making process will take 15 working days.
- Map Size: 250 x 250 cm
- Map Language: English
- Shipping Format: Rolled
- Unprecedented Make-to-Order mapping technology enables your maps to be exported directly from our daily-updated database. This helps you to get the most latest project situation exactly on the day your order is placed;
- The map introduces the latest status of 153+ natural gas project in China’s Gansu Province Hexi Area, including franchised city gas zones, gas pipelines, key distribution stations, LNG plants, LNG Satellite Stations, CNG plants, key power users, key chemical users, Coal Gas Methanation Projects.
- Over 88 gas flow arrows appear alongside main pipelines in the map;
- Super large size (250x150cm) of the map allows more details which show the exact project locations so that the map would not be again a bunch of unrecognized dots and lines;
- Subscriber’s company name will be added into the map, right below the map's name title.
Projects in this Map (the exact project number is subject to the date your map is tailor-made)
- 30+ franchised city gas zones
- 28+ gas pipelines
- 64+ key distribution stations
- 5+ LNG plants
- 15+ LNG satellite stations
- 6+ CNG plants
- 2+ key gas power users
- 1+ key gas chemical users
- 2+ Coal Gas Methanation Projects
Tables in this Map
- Gansu Province's City Gas Industry Statistics Table: Each year's data introduce figures of the provincial GDP, population, natural gas production, natural gas consumption, natural gas supplied in cities, gasified city population by natural gas, coal gas supplied in cities, gasified city population by coal gas, LPG supplied in cities, gasified city population by LPG. The table introduces the latest 17 years’ data officially published by China’s state statistics authority. Please note that nationwide data from state authority will be published during June and be delayed, as a practice, by two years. Therefore, the latest year that contains statistics data will be “the year before last year”;
- Gansu (Hexi Area)’s Franchised City Gas Zones Table introduces the franchised city gas territories, superior prefecture city, status, company;
- Gansu (Hexi Area)’s Gas Pipelines Table introduces each main gas pipelines by name, main area, status and company;
- Gansu (Hexi Area)’s LNG Plants, Satellite Stations Table introduces each LNG projects by project name, city, status and company;
- Gansu (Hexi Area)’s CNG Plants Table introduces each CNG projects by name, city, status and company;
- Gansu (Hexi Area)’s Main Power/Chemical Users Table introduces each gas power/chemical projects by name, city, status and company.
This map provides following sample views:
- Map Overview
- Amplified View
- Amplified Map Legend