1h Free Analyst TimeIn this report, the publisher identify the top 10 themes that will impact the automotive industry in 2022. For each theme, the publisher offer a series of predictions, identify winners and losers, and point you to further reading.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The publisherclassify our top 10 themes for 2022 into three groups: Automotive Industry, Macroeconomic, and Technology.
The major automotive industry themes making an impact in 2022 continue to be the CASE megatrends: Connected Vehicles, Autonomous Vehicles, Shared Mobility, and Electrification, along with EV Batteries for the latter theme.
The major macroeconomic themes impacting the automotive industry in 2022 will be: COVID-19, Strategic Partnerships, and ESG.
The major technology themes impacting automotive in 2022 will be Cybersecurity and Internet of Things.
- This report is part of our ecosystem of thematic investment research reports, supported by our “thematic engine”.
- The publisher has developed a unique thematic methodology for valuing technology, media and telecom companies based on their relative strength in the big investment themes that are impacting their industry. Whilst most investment research is underpinned by backwards looking company valuation models, the publisher’s thematic methodology identifies which companies are best placed to succeed in a future filled with multiple disruptive threats.
- To do this, the publisher tracks the performance of the top 600 technology, media and telecom stocks against the 50 most important themes driving their earnings, generating 30,000 thematic scores. The algorithms in the publisher’s “thematic engine” help to clearly identify the winners and losers within the TMT sector. Our 600 TMT stocks are categorised into 18 sectors. Each sector scorecard has a thematic screen, a risk screen and a valuation screen. Our thematic research ecosystem has a three-tiered reporting structure: single theme, multi-theme and sector scorecard. This report is a Multi-Theme report, covering all stocks, all sectors and all themes, giving readers a strong sense of how everything fits together and how conflicting themes might interact with one another.
Reasons to Buy
- Our thematic investment research product, supported by our thematic engine, is aimed at senior (C-Suite) executives in the corporate world as well as institutional investors.
- Corporations: Helps CEOs in all industries understand the disruptive threats to their competitive landscape
- Investors: Helps fund managers focus their time on the most interesting investment opportunities in global TMT.
- Our unique differentiator, compared to all our rival thematic research houses, is that our thematic engine has a proven track record of predicting winners and losers.
Table of ContentsExecutive Summary
2. Connected Vehicles
3. Autonomous Vehicles
4. Shared Mobility
5. Electric Vehicles
6. EV Batteries
8. Strategic Partnerships
10. Internet of Things
- Further Reading
- Our Thematic Research Methodology
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher