This report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Norwegian life insurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as gross written premium, penetration, and premium ceded and cession rates during the review period (2016-2020) and forecast period (2020-2025).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Norwegian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together the publisher’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
- Key insights and dynamics of the Norwegian life insurance segment.
- A comprehensive overview of the Norwegian economy, government initiatives and investment opportunities.
- The Norwegian insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- The Norwegian life insurance industry’s market structure giving details of lines of business.
- The Norway’s life insurance reinsurance business’s market structure giving details of premium ceded along with cession rates.
- Distribution channels deployed by the Norwegian life insurers.
- Details of the competitive landscape and competitors’ profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Norway:
- It provides historical values for the Norwegian life insurance segment for the report’s 2016-2020 review period, and projected figures for the 2020-2025 forecast period.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Norway and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Norwegian life insurance segment.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Norwegian life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Economy Overview
- Regulatory and Compliance
- Key Market Trends
- Summary Trends and KPIs
- Key Trends by Line of Business
- Life Insurance
- Pension Insurance
- Life Personal Accident and Health
- Distribution Channels
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitor Profiles
- Distribution Overview Regulatory and Compliance
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- KLP (Kommunal Landspensjonskasse)
- Storebrand Livsforsikring As
- Livsforsikringsselskapet Nordea Liv Norge As
- DNB Livsforsikring Asa
- SpareBank 1 Livsforsikring
- Oslo Pensjonsforsikring As
- Gjensidige Pensjon og Sparing
- Fremtind Livsforsikring
- Danica Pensjonsforsikring As
- Gjensidige Forsikring Asa