1h Free Analyst TimeThe healthcare sector has always been a laggard in adopting new technologies due to its highly regulatory and resistant nature. However, the COVID-19 pandemic has exacerbated the need for digital health advancements as medicine shifts beyond conventional clinical-based patient care to more personalized and preventative models where digitalization is key. The adoption of novel technologies such as the Internet of Things (IoT), artificial intelligence, robotics, 3D printing, and remote patient monitoring means that efficiencies across the value chain from distribution and fault management, to operations and diagnosis of diseases, can be done at scale and with previously unattainable speed and accuracy.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
- The publisher’s Medical Devices Sector Scorecard provides a top-down, comprehensive outlook for the key players in the medical device industry over the next two to four years, based on 10 of the major themes set to transform the landscape.
- These 10 themes are 3D Printing, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Wearable tech, Cybersecurity, Internet of Things (IoT), Genomics, Remote patient monitoring (RPM)COVID-19, and ESG.
- The scorecard includes 35 companies from across the industry, including big tech companies that are making their mark in healthcare.
- The methodology section contains information on how the scores were generated.
Reasons to Buy
- Identify the key medical themes for the next 2-4 years and learn how they will impact the market.
- Understand which companies are best positioned for success within critical themes and why.
- Learn which companies have underinvested in key themes and are most vulnerable to disruption.
Table of Contents
- Executive summary
- Our thematic research methodology
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Johnson & Johnson
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Intuitive Surgical
- Siemens Healthineers
- Smith & Nephew