This research service is a comprehensive study of the medium voltage (MV) switchgear equipment (rated between 1.1kV and 40.5kV) market growth during the forecast period, from 2021 to 2030. The report presents market revenue forecast based on region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, Latin America, and Africa), followed by a market revenue forecast based on insulation (air insulated and gas insulated) and based on end-user segment (e.g., utilities, commercial, and industrial).
Future Growth Potential Enhanced by Environmentally Friendly Products, Digital Products, and New Business Models
The study sheds light on market dynamics (e.g., growth drivers and growth restraints) that are expected to impact developments in the global MV switchgear market during the forecast period. Information presented in the report is based on historical data and data gathered through interactions with various key stakeholders worldwide. In addition, the study presents an overview of regional trends and global end-user trends, highlights potential growth opportunities for MV switchgear manufacturers and other market participants, and derives strategic imperatives for companies to follow as recommendations.
Key Issues Addressed:
- Is the global MV switchgear market growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- What are some of the key growth opportunities for MV switchgear vendors?
- Which regions will likely register strong growth during the forecast period?
- What are the growth projections for air insulated and gas insulated during the forecast period?
- Which end-user segment will likely register higher revenue growth?
- Who are the main competitors in the market?
Table of Contents
1. Strategic Imperatives
- Why is it Increasingly Difficult to Grow?
- The Strategic Imperative 8™
- The Impact of the Top 3 Strategic Imperatives on the Medium-voltage (MV) Switchgear Industry
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline Engine™
- Global MV Switchgear Market - Findings
- Percent Revenue by Region
2. Growth Opportunity Analysis
- Scope of Analysis
- Questions this Study will Answer
- Key Competitors
- Key Growth Metrics
- Distribution Channels
- Growth Drivers
- Growth Driver Analysis
- Growth Restraints
- Growth Restraint Analysis
- Forecast Assumptions
- Revenue Forecast
- Revenue Forecast by Region
- Revenue Forecast by Insulation Medium
- Revenue Forecast by Application
- Revenue Forecast Analysis
- Revenue Forecast Analysis by Insulation Medium
- Revenue Forecast Analysis by Region
- Revenue Forecast Analysis by Industry Vertical
- Competitive Environment
- Revenue Share
- Revenue Share Analysis
3. Growth Opportunity Universe
- Growth Opportunity 1: IoT to Enable Switchgear Integration Along the Grid to Strengthen Reliability and Resiliency
- Growth Opportunity 2: Eco-friendly Switchgears to Gain More Acceptance among End-user Segments
- Growth Opportunity 3: Mergers and Acquisitions between Strategic Competitors to Leverage Market Synergies
- Growth Opportunity 4: As-a-Service Business Models to Enable Superior Customer Experience
- Growth Opportunity 5: Digital Marketing for a Transformed Selling Process
- List of Exhibits
- Legal Disclaimer