This new subscription provides insight into each announced Data Centre Development plus an analysis of the City where the new development will be launched.
In 2021 alone, a total of over 1 million Data Centre space was announced in Europe from some eighty providers.
Highlights from the four editions January, February, March and April 2022 include:
Some of the data that can be extracted easily include:
- 39 Facilities by 26 providers in 13 countries
- 30% of announced space will be launched in Tier II cities
- Largest Development: Thor Digital Spain
- Percentage of data space per year: 23% in 2022, 12% in 2023, 23% in 2024, 31% in 2025 and 11% in 2026 (percentages based on total DC space announced in 2022 to-date)
- Growth trails faster in 2022 than in 2021, 41% of the total of space announcements made in 2021 reached in four months of 2022
Each Edition provides:
- Details of each announcement made in the month
- Profile of the Data Centre provider which made the announcement
- Insight into the Metro city where the new development will be launched
- Space becoming available in each city per the year 2022, 2023, 2023, 2025 and so on.
- A forecast for power in the Metro where the new development will be launched from the beginning of 2022 to the beginning of 2026
- See how new developments track versus those made in the previous year.
- Get an insight which Data Centre Providers expand and launch new facilities
The January 2022 edition alone provides an insight into ten announcements made along with a forecast for each of the cities - a total of ten, and the analyst anticipates the new developments in 2022 will exceed that of 2021.
Delivery: Report delivered 12 times a year
Table of ContentsTable of Content per each issue published monthly
- New Development(s) - Country
- Details of new Developments: Provider, Location, Size, Power, Investment, Launch date, other DCs offered by the provider in the same city
- Data Centre Market overview of the city where new development is announced 2022 to 2026
- Forecast & Future Growth for the city where new Development is announced 2022 to 2026
Table of Contents - January 2022 edition
Figure 1 - A map showing the countries announcing new Data Centres in January 2022
Figure 2 - A table showing the key European Data Centre developments as of January 2022
Figure 3 - A table showing the breakdown by launch year of the ten announced Data Centre Developments in January 2022
Figure 4 - A chart showing the Data Centre Development space launch year for announcements made during the year 2021 and January 2022
Figure 5 - A picture showing Paris announced the development
Figure 6 - A table showing the forecast increase in Paris DC Metro power from 2022 to 2026 in MW
Figure 7 - A picture showing Berlin and Frankfurt announced developments
Figure 8 - A table showing the forecast increase in Berlin DC Metro power from 2022 to 2026 in MW
Figure 9 - A table showing the forecast increase in Frankfurt Data Centre Metro power from 2022 to 2026 in MW
Figure 10 -A picture showing development announced in Ireland
Figure 11 - A table showing the forecast Irish Data Centre market power from 2022 to 2026 - in MW
Figure 12 - A picture showing development announced in Lithuania
Figure 13 - A table showing the forecast Lithuania Data Centre market power from 2022 to 2026 - in MW
Figure 14 - A graphic showing the Warsaw Data Centre development
Figure 15 - A table showing the forecast Spanish Data Centre market power from 2022 to 2026 - in MW
Figure 16 - A table showing the forecast Madrid Metro Data Centre market power from 2022 to 2026 - in MW
Figure 17 - A picture showing the proposed developments in Slough and Birmingham
Figure 18 - A table showing the forecast Slough Metro Data Centre market power from 2022 to 2026 - in MW
Figure 19 - A table showing the forecast Birmingham Data Centre market power from 2022 to 2026 - in MW
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Ark Data Centres
- Cluster Power
- Custodian Data Centres
- Data4 Group
- Digital Valley
- Huntstown Power Co.
- Kao Data
- Korbank Telecom
- NTT Global Data Centers
- Proximity DC
- Telehouse Europe
- Thor Digital
- Vantage Data Centers
The analyst researches its reports typically within a three-month period. All of its reports are based on primary and secondary research including interviews with relevant companies/operators covered in the report. The analyst also draws on its extensive in-house database and its contacts in the field of telecommunications it has established since the company was launched in 2006.
The analyst has 26-years of experience in the field of telecoms pricing both mobile and fixed. They have a network of consultants as well as a multi-lingual research team, with languages spoken French, German, Polish and Spanish.