Practical Stress Management, Eighth Edition emphasizes a positive approach to stress management, covering topics such as relaxation techniques, coping with anxiety, managing anger, communication skills, exercise and nutrition. In this edition, the authors cover the latest advances in stress management, as well as stress related to the use of technology in education. The context of disasters, such as the COVID-19 pandemic, is also incorporated throughout. The workbook describes some of the surreptitious meditation techniques from India not described before in any text. Worksheets and Thoughts for Reflection boxes help users determine their own level of stress to apply effective stress management techniques.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Table of Contents1. Understanding Stress
2. Enhancing Awareness About Managing Stress
4. Effective Communication
5. Managing Anger and Resolving Conflicts
6. Coping with Anxiety
7. Eating Behavior for Healthy Lifestyles
8. Regular Physical Activity and Exercise
9. Efficient Time Management and Sound
10. Implementing a Stress Reduction Plan