1h Free Analyst TimeHistorically, hydrogen has been a key element in the manufacturing of several key industrial chemicals such as methanol and ammonia; but it is predominantly used as an ingredient in crude oil refining applications. The so-called ‘hydrogen economy’ seeks to disrupt these conventions and utilize hydrogen as a fuel. The prospects of the hydrogen economy are rooted in the fact that it is a clean-burning fuel and that it is abundantly available. Hydrogen can work in tandem with renewable energy from solar, wind, and other sources, and it can take the role of an energy carrier for renewable energy when deployed for electrification purposes.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
- Overview of the unfolding of Hydrogen as a theme and its potential applications areas.
- Detailed analysis of the hydrogen value chain and participation of leading players.
- Detailed analysis of hydrogen policies of key countries around the world.
- Prospects of low-carbon hydrogen and industry participation.
- Review of the recent technological advancements in hydrogen theme that could shape its adoption.
- Assessment of the strategies and initiatives adopted by oil and gas companies to gain a competitive advantage in this theme.
Reasons to Buy
- Identify the key industry, technology, and regulatory trends impacting the global adoption of hydrogen.
- Track the development of hydrogen theme in the energy sector.
- Overview of hydrogen adoption strategies among leading economies around the world.
- Understand the hydrogen value chain and the key players in it.
- Assess the growth trends in low-carbon hydrogen projects.
- Identify and benchmark key oil and gas players and EPC contractors based on their competitive positioning in the hydrogen theme.
Table of ContentsExecutive Summary
- Tech Briefing
- Production of hydrogen
- Transportation of hydrogen
- Application technologies
- Industry trends
- Technology trends
- Regulatory trends
- Industry Analysis
- Global pure hydrogen demand analysis
- Hydrogen demand across key industries
- Low-carbon hydrogen capacity outlook
- Hydrogen production cost by technology
- Review of hydrogen pipeline network
- Competitive analysis
- M&A activities
- Value Chain
- Energy source
- Transportation, storage, and distribution
- End use
- Oil and gas companies
- Hydrogen technology companies
- Sector Scorecard
- Integrated oil and gas sector scorecard
- Independent oil and gas sector scorecard
- Further Reading
- Our Thematic Research Methodology
- Contact The Publisher