Why Should You Attend:
For any of us who perform attestation functions, peer review is part of our world. The peer review process is a requirement for us to maintain the highest level of compliance with our professional guidance.
Participant will be learning about the most common mistakes made during compilation and review engagements, because for every mistake (deficiency) noted in a peer review, time must be spend in remediation and possibly even new education or worse penalties.
This webinar will help you perfect peer reviews resulting in a more profitable practice. Instructor will cover the listed below critical steps.
- Identify common deficiencies in compilation engagements
- Identify common deficiencies in review engagements
- Avoid common mistakes in compilation and review engagements
- Overview of peer review
- Examples of minor engagement deficiencies
- Examples of major engagement deficiencies
- Identifying matters, findings and deficiencies
- Recurring deficiencies - SSARS procedures
- Recurring deficiencies - reports
- Recurring deficiencies - accounting matters
- How to avoid common mistakes
Who Should Attend
- Finance Attorney
- Internal Control Professionals
- Compliance Managers and Officers
- Risk Managers and Officers