1h Free Analyst TimeThis databook provides both the historic and forecast market data of total sportswear sales in Canada.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The overall sportswear market in Canada is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% between 2020 and 2025 to reach CAD 14.1 bn.
- The overall sportswear market in Canada is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% between 2020 and 2025 to reach CAD 14.1 bn.
- Women’s sports clothing will grow at 4.7% to reach CAD 4,850 mn by 2025
- Trainers in men’s sports footwear dominates the sales but shoes & boots is expected to be the fastest growing category
- Nike led the overall sportswear market in 2020 with 10.3% market share followed by Under Armour (6.4%) and Lululemon (5.3%)
Reasons to Buy
- Gain a comprehensive view of the Sportwear market and forecasts to 2025
- Explore new opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand following the impact of COVID-19 on the accessories market
- Investigate current and forecast trends in the market to identify the opportunities offering the most potential
- Understand who the main competitors are in the sectors
Table of Contents
- Sports Clothing
- Women’s Sports Clothing
- Men’s Sports Clothing
- Children’s Sports Clothing
- Sports Footwear
- Women’s Sports Footwear
- Men’s Sports Footwear
- Children’s Sports Footwear
- Sports Accessories
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- under Armour
- Helly Hensen
- New Balance