The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Coronary Stents market for the year 2020 and beyond. US has some of the highest rates of AP and MI. However, according to secondary sources the prevalence of heart disease is decreasing. This decline may be due to preventative efforts such as lifestyle changes and reduction in smoking. In regions, such as the Middle East for example the prevalence of heart disease is increasing. The global increase in heart disease can be attributed to risk factors and comorbidities such as diabetes, hypertension, obesity, and tobacco use. Moreover, as many of these comorbidities are closely tied to age, the growing elderly population will also contribute to the rising disease prevalence. Overall, urbanization has led to increased smoking rates, lack of physical activity and unhealthy lifestyle. The Coronary Stents Market is segmented into Bare Metal Stents, Drug Eluting Stents (DES), Covered Stents, Bioabsorbable Stents (BAS).
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model are:
Currently marketed Coronary Stents market and evolving competitive landscape:
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Coronary Stents market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights:
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition the analyst provides unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for Coronary Stents market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided Coronary Stents market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide extensive and accurate overview of the market. Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders. In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
Companies covered: Boston Scientific Corporation, Abbott Laboratories, Medtronic plc, Biotronik AG, Lepu Medical Technology (Beijing) Co Ltd, B. Braun Melsungen AG, MicroPort Scientific Corp, Sahajanand Medical Technologies Pvt Ltd, Meril Life Sciences Pvt Ltd, Translumina Therapeutics LLP, Vascular Concepts Ltd., Others
Countries covered: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Coronary stents marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to Buy
The model will enable you to:
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Coronary Stents market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Coronary Stents market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Coronary Stents market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Coronary Stents market from 2015-2030.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Abbott Laboratories
- Medtronic plc
- Biotronik AG
- Lepu Medical Technology (Beijing) Co Ltd
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- MicroPort Scientific Corp
- Sahajanand Medical Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Meril Life Sciences Pvt Ltd
- Translumina Therapeutics LLP
- Vascular Concepts Ltd.