The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators market for the year 2020 and beyond. Cardiac Arrest or Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) is a condition in which abnormal rhythms like Ventricular Fibrillation and Ventricular Tachycardia prevents the heart from pumping blood to the vital organs of the body.
The only treatment of cardiac arrest is to defibrillate the heart to restore heart function which can be done using an external defibrillator; however, the chances of surviving an out of hospital cardiac arrest are thin. For patients with high risk of SCA, such as those with coronary artery disease or cardiomyopathy, a physician may prescribe anti-arrhythmic medication or an Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator.
Original implantable cardioverter-defibrillator was designed to detect only ventricular fibrillation and not for ventricular tachycardia. ICDs are used to record the heart's activity and treat dangerous ventricular arrhythmias with an electrical shock or pulse to the heart.
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model are:
Currently marketed Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators and evolving competitive landscape:
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights:
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition the analyst provides unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide extensive and accurate overview of the market. Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders. In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
Companies covered: Medtronic plc, Abbott Laboratories, Boston Scientific Corp, Biotronik SE & Co KG, MicroPort Scientific Corp and Others
Countries covered: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to Buy
The model will enable you to:
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators market from 2015-2030.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Medtronic plc
- Abbott Laboratories
- Boston Scientific Corp
- Biotronik SE & Co KG
- MicroPort Scientific Corp