1h Free Analyst Time"Tub with On-Board Storage Space - Packaging Innovations" uses the anaylst's Pack-Track packaging innovation tool to take a closer look at a pack format used in Germany by Delta Pronatura Dr.Krauss & Dr.Beckmann for Bullrich Salz-Magentabletten antacid tablets, and to consider how it could potentially inspire cross-category innovation.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Packaging innovation can be a tricky area to navigate, but by thinking laterally and exploring pack formats that are already available outside your own market sectors, it may be possible to Seize+Adapt an idea, modifying it to suit your own purposes. This case study was compiled using the anaylst's Pack-Track packaging innovation tool and takes a closer look at an injection molded plastics tub that features space for on-board storage of a mini-pack for on-the-go use, and considers how the format could potentially cross over into other categories.
- Discusses key features and packaging benefits of the Bullrich pack format.
- Examines how this pack format taps into consumer trends within the anaylst's TrendSights framework.
- Explores how this easy-to-use pack format could be applied to other product categories.
Reasons to Buy
- Use the anaylst's Packaging Seize+Adapt Concept series to inspire packaging innovation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends that drive and support packaging innovation so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Discover to which product sectors this packaging innovation could potentially have application to create a point of difference.
Table of Contents
- What is Seize+Adapt?
- The packaging innovation: convenience
- How does the innovation align to TrendSights?
- Wider opportunities for a tub with on-board storage space
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Delta Pronatura Dr.Krauss & Dr.Beckmann