1h Free Analyst TimeThis report explores the attitudes and perceptions towards some of the ingredients used within the personal and household care categories.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Consumers are paying a high amount of attention to the ingredients in household and personal care products. Brand and manufacturers will need to consider how wider trends such as health and sustainability will impact consumer interest in formulations and raw ingredients.
- Ingredient fragrances can change perception of the overall product
- Changing consumer diets need to be taken into account
- Familiarity around ingredients may be appealing
- Natural products may be more appealing than synthetic products
Reasons to Buy
- Understand multiple trends and company responses in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents1. Consumer Survey Insights: Ingredient Appeal in Personal and Household Care 2022
- Ingredient appeal in personal care
- Ingredient appeal in household care