This report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Taiwanese general insurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as gross written premium, loss ratio, premium by line of business, and loss ratio, during the review period (2016-2020) and forecast period (2020-2025).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Taiwanese economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together the publisher’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
- Key insights and dynamics of the Taiwanese general insurance segment.
- A comprehensive overview of the Taiwanese economy, government initiatives, and investment opportunities.
- The Taiwanese insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- Taiwan’s general insurance reinsurance business’s market structure giving details of premium ceded along with cession rates.
- The Taiwanese general insurance segment structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business.
- Distribution channels deployed by the Taiwanese general insurers.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors’ profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the general insurance segment in Taiwan:
- It provides historical values for the Taiwanese general insurance segment for the report’s 2016-2020 review period, and projected figures for the 2020-2025 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Taiwanese general insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2025.
- It profiles the top general insurance companies in Taiwan, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Taiwanese general insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Taiwanese general insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the general insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Economy Overview
- Regulatory and Compliance
- Key Market Trends
- Summary Trends and KPIs
- Key Trends by Line of Business
- Property Insurance
- Motor Insurance
- Liability Insurance
- Financial Lines Insurance
- Marine, Aviation and Transit Insurance
- Personal Accident and Health Insurance
- Miscellaneous Insurance
- Distribution Channels
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitors Profiles
- Reinsurance Overview
- Regulatory and Compliance
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Cathay Century
- Shin Kong Fire & Marine
- Tokio Marine Newa
- Mingtai Fire & Marine
- Union Insurance
- South China Insurance Co Lt
- Hotai Motor
- The Taian
- Chung Kuo