This research service focuses on global unmanned aerial systems (UAS) agriculture applications. The base year for spending information is 2020, while example market participants and market size estimates are for 2021. This study discusses market participants, customers, and government agencies that influence the industry. The research focuses mainly on the biggest markets (United States, Europe, and Asia-Pacific) and provides a snapshot of each. Growth opportunities, industry participants, and market drivers and restraints are also discussed. UAS have begun to contribute to increased food production, agriculture efficiency, and profitability.
Combining Agriculture, Drones, and Other Disruptive Technologies Helps Tackle Food Shortages While Increasing Revenue
The boom in precision agriculture is a consequence of the advances in UAS, sensors, and artificial intelligence (AI) technologies, which are helping drive agricultural growth globally. Food shortages remain a problem in many parts of the world, and UAS applications are helping address these situations. Though agriculture UAS is a nascent market, changes in the regulatory framework of some regions, particularly in APAC, are affecting the rapid development of these tools. Regulatory environment improvements are contributing to the growth in the sector. The goal of this study is to help firms identify growth opportunities and potential markets for their operation in order to increase market share. The research presented in the study was obtained by combining primary and secondary sources that provided quantitative and qualitative information.
Information was also garnered from existing reports within the database, including data from technical papers, magazines, seminars, webinars, and internet research. Senior consultants/industry analysts have conducted telephone interviews with original equipment suppliers, services providers, distributors, customers, and government authorities. Primary research accounts for approximately 25% of the total research.
Table of Contents
1. Strategic Imperatives
- Why is it Increasingly Difficult to Grow?
- The Strategic Imperative 8™
- The Impact of the Top 3 Strategic Imperatives on the Agriculture Unmanned Ariel Systems (UAS) Industry
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline Engine™
2. Growth Opportunity Analysis
- Why are UAS Useful for Farmers?
- Global Agriculture UAS Revenue by Region in 2021
- Commercial UAS Platform Segmentation
- Usage in Agriculture by Segment
- Revenue by Region for Professional and Fixed Wing UAS
- Growth Drivers
- Growth Restraints
- Companies To Watch Out For
- Representative Industry Participants
- 2021 Snapshot - United States
- 2021 Snapshot - Europe
- 2021 Snapshot - APAC
3. Growth Opportunity Universe
- Growth Opportunity 1: UAS for Precision Agriculture
- Growth Opportunity 2: UAS Applications for the South American Agricultural Market
- Growth Opportunity 3: Light Detection and Ranging (LiDAR) Sensors for Agriculture Drone Applications
- Conclusions and Future Outlook
- List of Exhibits
- Legal Disclaimer