Saudi Arabia 5G services market is segmented by end users, application, communication type, industry, regional distribution, and competitional landscape. Based on end users, the market is further divided between individual and enterprises. Individual users are expected to dominate the Saudi Arabia 5G services market on account of the increasing use of smartphones and the rising trend of virtual reality in gaming, education, and training purposes. Enterprises are expected to register the fastest growth due to growing technological advancements and growing adoption of 5G for industrial usage.
Mobile Telecommunication Company Saudi Arabia K.S.C.P. (Zain), Saudi Telecom Company, Etihad Etisalat Company (Mobily), Integrated Telecom Company, Huawei Tech Investment Saudi Arabia Co. Ltd., Etihad Atheeb Telecommunications Co. (GO Telecom), Virgin Mobile KSA, Arab Satellite Communications Organization, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Int'l Trade BV Saudi, Nokia Al Saudia are major market players in Saudi Arabia 5G services market. Companies are adopting strategies such as collaborations, new services, R&D to expand their market share and presence.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2017-2020
- Base Year: 2021
- Estimated Year: 2022E
- Forecast Period: 2023F-2027F
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth in the market size of Saudi Arabia 5G service market from 2017 to 2021.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of Saudi Arabia 5G service market from 2022E to 2027F and growth rate until 2027F.
- To classify and forecast Saudi Arabia 5G service market based on end users, application, communication type, industry, competitional landscape, and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the Saudi Arabia 5G service market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for Saudi Arabia 5G service market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new services, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in Saudi Arabia 5G service market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in Saudi Arabia 5G service market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in Saudi Arabia 5G service market.
The publisher performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, the publisher sourced a list of service providers across the country. Subsequently, the publisher conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, the publisher could include the service providers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The publisher analyzed the service providers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the country.
The publisher calculated the market size of Saudi Arabia 5G service market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. The publisher sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these services and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied.
Key Target Audience:
- 5G service providers, end users, and other stakeholders
- Organizations, forums, and alliances related to 5G service
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as service providers, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, Saudi Arabia 5G services market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Saudi Arabia 5G Services Market, By End Users:
Saudi Arabia 5G Service Market, By Application:
- Smart Cities
- Connected Factories
- Smart Buildings
- Connected Vehicles
- Connected Healthcare
- Connected Retail
- Smart Utilities
Saudi Arabia 5G Service Market, By Communication Type:
- Fixed Wireless Access
- Enhanced Mobile Broadband
- Massive Machine-Type Communication
- Ultra-Reliable Low-Latency
Saudi Arabia 5G Service Market, By Industry:
- Media & Entertainment
- Energy & Utilities
- Transportation & Logistics
Saudi Arabia 5G Service Market, By Region:
- Northern & Central
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Saudi Arabia 5G service market.
With the given market data, the publisher offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs.
This product will be delivered within 1-3 business days.
Table of Contents
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By End Users (Individual, Enterprises)
5.2.2. By Application (Smart Cities, Connected Factories, Smart Buildings, Connected Vehicles, Connected Healthcare, Connected Retail, Smart Utilities, Others)
5.2.3. By Communication Type (Fixed Wireless Access, Enhanced Mobile Broadband, Massive Machine-Type Communication, Ultra-Reliable Low-Latency)
5.2.4. By Industry (Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment, Government, Energy & Utilities, Transportation & Logistics, Healthcare, Others)
5.2.5. By Region (Western, Eastern, Northern & Central, Southern)
5.2.6. By Company (2021)
5.3. Market Map
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Application
6.2.2. By Communication Type
6.2.3. By Industry
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Application
7.2.2. By Communication Type
7.2.3. By Industry
12.1.1. Mobile Telecommunication Company Saudi Arabia K.S.C.P. (Zain)
12.1.2. Saudi Telecom Company
12.1.3. Etihad Etisalat Company (Mobily)
12.1.4. Integrated Telecom Company
12.1.5. Huawei Tech Investment Saudi Arabia Co. Ltd
12.1.6. Etihad Atheeb Telecommunications Co. (GO Telecom)
12.1.7. Virgin Mobile KSA
12.1.8. Arab Satellite Communications Organization
12.1.9. Hewlett Packard Enterprise Int'l Trade BV Saudi
12.1.10. Nokia Al Saudia
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Mobile Telecommunication Company Saudi Arabia K.S.C.P. (Zain)
- Saudi Telecom Company
- Etihad Etisalat Company (Mobily)
- Integrated Telecom Company
- Huawei Tech Investment Saudi Arabia Co. Ltd
- Etihad Atheeb Telecommunications Co. (GO Telecom)
- Virgin Mobile KSA
- Arab Satellite Communications Organization
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Int'l Trade BV Saudi
- Nokia Al Saudia