1h Free Analyst TimeThis report explains the importance of internet of things in the context of global apparel and retail industry. The report goes on to explain the how retailers are using the internet of things to enhanec customer experience and deliver superior value to the customers.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Following the COVID-19 outbreak, many retailers used the Internet of Things (IoT) to capitalize on the shift to online shopping. The pandemic accelerated the roll-out of interactive web pages, apps, and new creative product launches to maintain customer interest and improve retention.
- Retailers have adapted to change amid COVID-19 and are focusing more on improving their customer experience through the use of internet of things. A 5% increase in customer retention can improve a retailer's sales by up to 95%. Following the pandemic, customer convenience and safety are priorities, and ambient commerce will shift the way brick-and-mortar retailers operate. As ambient commerce provides a contactless way to shop with minimal human interaction, it may be the future of retail as new COVID-19 strains pose a challenge to health and safety.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain a comprehensive of the internet of things and how it is shaping the global apparel and retail industry.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Iot Value Chain
- Retail Challenges
- The Impact of IoT on Retail
- Case Studies
- Market Size and Growth Forecasts
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Iot Timeline
- Sector Scorecard
- Further Reading
- Thematic Research Methodology
- About the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Home Depot