1h Free Analyst TimeVirtual reality (VR) technology is becoming commonplace in the oil and gas industry as it helps to visualize 3D simulations of real-world objects. VR and augmented reality (AR) enable oil and gas companies to train workers on field equipment in a simulated environment to build their situational awareness. It can help develop safety procedures at production facilities to address smaller accidents as well as for emergency response. VR simulation can be used to design workflows and identify bottlenecks to optimize a plant’s performance.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
- This report presents an overview of adoption of virtual reality in the oil and gas industry.
- It analyses the VR value chain and how it is impacting the oil and gas business.
- The report provides an overview of the competitive positions held by oil and gas companies, and technology vendors in the VR theme.
- It also provides some VR case studies in the oil and gas industry.
Reasons to Buy
- Evaluates the VR value chain and evaluates its scope for various application
- Impact analysis of VR in oil and gas industry
- Review of some of the case studies highlighting the VR in the oil and gas industry
- Identify and benchmark key oil and gas companies using VR in their operation
- Identify and benchmark key VR technology providers in the oil and gas industry
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Impact on the Oil and Gas Industry
- Case Studies
- Technology Briefing
- Oil and Gas Trends
- Technology Trends
- Macroeconomic Trends
- Regulatory Trends
- Media Trends
- Industry Analysis
- Market Size and Growth Forecasts
- Competitive Analysis
- Patent Trends
- Company Filings Trends
- Use Cases
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Value Chain
- Applications and Content
- Oil and Gas Companies
- Technology Companies
- Further Reading
- Thematic Research Methodology
- About the Publisher