Between 2019 and 2020, fleet card volumes declined by 4.7%, from 1,278.7 million liters to 1,218.6 million liters.
Between 2019 and 2020, the total number of service stations in Sweden declined by 2.7%, from 3,003 to 2,921. More than 52,000 new fuel cards will be issued over 2020-2024, resulting in a total of 928,150 cards in the market. Out of the total active cards in the market, 78.6% will be held by fleet vehicles and 21.4% by CRT vehicles. Fuel card volumes will rise by 8.5% over 2020-2024, reaching 2,894.3 million liters in 2024
Reasons to Buy
- Plan effective market entry strategies by uncovering current and future volumes and values of the Swedish fuel card market.
- Assess whether you should increase network acceptance of your card and identify potential new merchants by uncovering the position of competitors.
- Whether you are an issuer, a processor, a leasing company or a fuel retailer, make informed pitches to partners by understanding their business.
- Enhance fuel sales at your service stations by identifying which fuel cards you should accept based on their market shares and network acceptance.
- Plan your regional strategy by understanding the Northern European markets, Finland, Denmark, Sweden and Norway.
Table of Contents
- Northern European Overview
- Market Overview
- Market Size
- Market Forecast
- Channel Share
- Market Shares
- Major Competitors
- Competitor Card Analysis
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Statoil (Statoil Fuel & Retail)
- INGO (Statoil Fuel & Retail)