1h Free Analyst TimePortugal Fuel Cards Market Size, Share, Key Players, Fuel Cards Value and Volume, and Forecast, 2020-2024 is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. Based on research with issuers and fuel retailers it provides commercial (B2B) fuel card volume (split by fleet and CRT), value and market share forecasts to 2024, key data on independent and oil company card issuers and an analysis of fuel card competition in Portugal.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Fleet card volumes declined by 11.1%, from 539.8 million liters in 2019 to 479.8 million liters in 2020
The total number of service stations in Portugal declined by 3.6%, from 3,145 in 2019 to 3,031 in 2020. More than 8,300 new fuel cards will be issued during 2020-2024, resulting in a total of 480,673 cards in the market. Out of the total active cards in the market, 61.5% will be held by fleet vehicles and 38.5% by CRT vehicles. Fuel card volumes will rise by 6.5% during 2020-2024, reaching 1,787.9 million liters in 2024
Reasons to Buy
- Plan effective market entry strategies by uncovering current and future volumes and values of the Portuguese fuel card market.
- Assess whether you should increase network acceptance of your card and identify potential new merchants by uncovering the position of competitors.
- Whether you are an issuer, a processor, a leasing company or a fuel retailer, make informed pitches to partners by understanding their business.
- Enhance fuel sales at your service stations by identifying which fuel cards you should accept based on their market shares and network acceptance.
- Plan your regional strategy by understanding the Southern European markets, Turkey, Greece and Portugal.
Table of Contents
- Southern European Overview
- Market Overview
- Market Size
- Market Forecast
- Channel Share
- Market Shares
- Major Competitors
- Competitor Card Analysis
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes: