The US Automatic Toll Payment Machine (ATPM) Market is estimated to be USD 90.89 Mn in 2023 and is expected to reach USD 125.7 Mn by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 6.7%.
Owing to adoption of automatic toll payment machines in developing countries and increase in demand for efficient traffic management at toll collection centers
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic Market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the Market, and create price signals.
As the Market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe US Automatic Toll Payment Machine (ATPM) Market is segmented based on Components, Type, Technology, and Applications.
- By Components, the market is classified into Hardware, Software, and Service.
- By Type, the market is classified into Transponder-/Tag-Based Tolling Systems and Other Tolling Systems.
- By Technology, the market is classified into Radio-Frequency Identification and Dedicated Short-Range Communication.
- By Applications, the market is classified into TollLink, Parking, Kiosk, and Others.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the Market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the Market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are A-to-Be, Conduent, Inc, Cubic Corp., Electronic Transaction Consultants Corp., Jenoptik Ag, Kapsch TrafficCom Ag, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Neology Inc, etc.
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in Market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the US Automatic Toll Payment Machine (ATPM) Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the US Automatic Toll Payment Machine (ATPM) Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its Market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for Market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the US Automatic Toll Payment Machine (ATPM) Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about Market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth Market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model, PESTLE Analysis, and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of COVID-19 and the impact of economic slowdown & impending recession on the Market are also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the Market, including parent industry
- Important Market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the Market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the Market
Table of Contents1 Report Description
1.1 Study Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3 Executive Summary
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations and Outlook
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Rising Need to Overcome Traffic Congestion with Improved Traffic Flow
4.1.2 Rising PPP in Transportation Sector
4.1.3 Demand in Intelligent Curbside Management Systems
4.2.1 Rising PPP in Transportation Sector
4.2.2 Demand in Intelligent Curbside Management Systems
4.3.1 AET with Satellite (GPS-Based) Tolling to Facilitate Road Usage Charging (RUC)
4.4.1 Interoperability Issues
4.4.2 Standardization Issues across Deployments and Security
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 PESTLE Analysis
5.4 SWOT Analysis
5.5 Impact of COVID-19
5.6 Impact of Economic Slowdown & Impending Recession
5.7 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 US’ Automatic Toll Payment Machine (ATPM) Market, By Components
7 US’ Automatic Toll Payment Machine (ATPM) Market, By Type
7.2 Transponder-/Tag-Based Tolling Systems
7.3 Other Tolling Systems
8 US’ Automatic Toll Payment Machine (ATPM) Market, By Technology
8.2 Radio-frequency Identification (RFID)
8.3 Dedicated Short-range Communication (DSRC)
9 US’ Automatic Toll Payment Machine (ATPM) Market, By Applications
10 Competitive Landscape
10.1 Competitive Quadrant
10.2 Market Share Analysis
10.3 Strategic Initiatives
10.3.1 M&A and Investments
10.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
10.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
11 Company Profiles
11.2 Conduent, Inc.
11.3 Cubic Corp.
11.4 Electronic Transaction Consultants Corp.
11.5 Indra USA Inc.
11.6 Jenoptik Ag
11.7 Kapsch TrafficCom Ag
11.8 Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
11.9 Neology Inc.
11.10 Perceptics, Inc.
11.11 Q-Free ASA
11.12 Quarterhill Inc. (International Road Dynamics Inc.)
11.13 Raytheon Technology Corp.
11.14 SICE Pty. Ltd.
11.15 Star Systems International
11.16 STMicroelectronics N.V.
11.17 Thales Group
11.18 Toshiba Corp.
- Conduent, Inc.
- Cubic Corp.
- Electronic Transaction Consultants Corp.
- Indra USA Inc.
- Jenoptik Ag
- Kapsch TrafficCom Ag
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
- Neology Inc.
- Perceptics, Inc.
- Q-Free ASA
- Quarterhill Inc. (International Road Dynamics Inc.)
- Raytheon Technology Corp.
- SICE Pty. Ltd.
- Star Systems International
- STMicroelectronics N.V.
- Thales Group
- Toshiba Corp.