The Global Coco Coir Market is estimated to be USD 414.34 Mn in 2023 and is expected to reach USD 624.61 Mn by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 8.55%.
Coconut coir is an amazing growing medium for hydroponic and indoor use
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Coco Coir Market is segmented based on Products, Nature, Source, Applications, End-Users, and Geography.
- By Products, the market is classified into Coco Coir Grow Bags, Bales, Coir Material, Open Tops, Blends & Loose Substrate, and Others.
- By Nature, the market is classified into Organic and Conventional.
- By Source, the market is classified into Green Coconuts and Brown Coconuts.
- By Applications, the market is classified into Rope & Cordage, Coco Nets & Twines, Stitched Mats, Coconut Meals , Husk , and Other.
- By End-Users, the market is classified into Residential and Commercial.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Classic Coir Factory, Eco Coir World, FibreDust LLC, Kumaran Fibres, Natural Coir Industries, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Coco Coir Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Coco Coir Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Coco Coir Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model, PESTLE Analysis, and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of COVID-19 and the impact of economic slowdown & impending recession on the market are also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Table of Contents1 Report Description
1.1 Study Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3 Executive Summary
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increase in Demand for Coir in Farming and Geotextile Industry
4.1.2 Government Initiatives to Promote Horticulture
4.1.3 Surge in Demand for Eco-Friendly Products
4.2.1 Limited Lifespan of Product
4.3.1 Growing Demand for Hydroponic Vegetables & Fruits
4.3.2 Increasing Industrialization and Adoption of Sustainable Products in Emerging Markets
4.3.3 Increasing Penetration in Gardening and Hydroponic Farming
4.4.1 Use of Synthetic Based Products
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 PESTLE Analysis
5.4 SWOT Analysis
5.5 Impact of COVID-19
5.6 Impact of Economic Slowdown & Impending Recession
5.7 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Coco Coir Market, By Products
6.2 Coco Coir Grow Bags
6.4 Coir Material
6.5 Open Tops
6.6 Blends & Loose Substrate
7 Global Coco Coir Market, By Nature
8 Global Coco Coir Market, By Source
8.2 Green Coconuts
8.3 Brown Coconuts
9 Global Coco Coir Market, By Applications
9.2 Rope & Cordage
9.3 Coco Nets & Twines
9.4 Stitched Mats
9.5 Coconut Meals
9.7 Other (Mattings, Rug)
10 Global Coco Coir Market, By End-Users
11 Americas' Coco Coir Market
11.9 United States
11.10 Rest of Americas
12 Europe's Coco Coir Market
12.16 United Kingdom
12.17 Rest of Europe
13 Middle East and Africa's Coco Coir Market
13.5 Saudi Arabia
13.6 South Africa
13.7 United Arab Emirates
13.8 Rest of MEA
14 APAC's Coco Coir Market
14.11 South Korea
14.12 Sri Lanka
14.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
15 Competitive Landscape
15.1 Competitive Quadrant
15.2 Market Share Analysis
15.3 Strategic Initiatives
15.3.1 M&A and Investments
15.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
15.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
16 Company Profiles
16.1 Allwin Coir
16.2 Bali Coco Co.
16.3 Classic Coir Factory
16.4 Consarc Pvt. Ltd.
16.5 Eco Coir World
16.6 FibreDust LLC
16.7 Kumaran Fibres
16.8 Natural Coir Industries
16.9 Nelsun Coir Pvt. Ltd.
16.10 Pelemix Ltd.
16.11 Pilipinas Ecofiber Corp.
16.12 Sai Cocopeat Export Pvt. Ltd.
16.13 Sri Jayanti Coirs
16.14 Srimathi Exports
16.15 Thiraviyam Coco Products
16.16 Thuran Coir Mills
16.17 Travancore Cocotuft Pvt. Ltd.
16.18 Universal Coco
16.19 Vaighai Agro Products Ltd.
- Allwin Coir
- Bali Coco Co.
- Classic Coir Factory
- Consarc Pvt. Ltd.
- Eco Coir World
- FibreDust LLC
- Kumaran Fibres
- Natural Coir Industries
- Nelsun Coir Pvt. Ltd.
- Pelemix Ltd.
- Pilipinas Ecofiber Corp.
- Sai Cocopeat Export Pvt. Ltd.
- Sri Jayanti Coirs
- Srimathi Exports
- Thiraviyam Coco Products
- Thuran Coir Mills
- Travancore Cocotuft Pvt. Ltd.
- Universal Coco
- Vaighai Agro Products Ltd.