The Global Battery Market is estimated to be USD 18.60 Bn in 2023 and is expected to reach USD 26.64 Bn by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 7.64%.
Increasing sales of electric vehicles in the U.S. owing to supportive federal policies, coupled with the presence of market players in the country, are expected to drive the demand for lithium-ion batteries
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviours of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Battery Market is segmented based on Lead Acid, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride, Nickel Cadmium, and Others
- By Product, the market is classified into Automotive Batteries, Industrial Batteries, and Portable Batteries
- By Application, the market is classified Automotive Batteries, Industrial Batteries, and Portable Batteries
- By End Users, the market is classified into Automobile, Electronics, Energy Storage, Aerospace, Military and Defence, and Others
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are A123 Systems LLC, BYD Company Ltd.
, and GS Yuasa International Ltd., etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Battery Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Battery Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Battery Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth Market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model, PESTLE Analysis, and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of COVID-19 and the impact of economic slowdown & impending recession on the Market are also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Frequently Asked Questions about the Global Battery Market
What is the estimated value of the Global Battery Market?
The Global Battery Market was estimated to be valued at $18.6 Billion in 2023.
What is the growth rate of the Global Battery Market?
The growth rate of the Global Battery Market is 7.4%, with an estimated value of $26.64 Billion by 2028.
What is the forecasted size of the Global Battery Market?
The Global Battery Market is estimated to be worth $26.64 Billion by 2028.
Who are the key companies in the Global Battery Market?
Key companies in the Global Battery Market include Blue Solutions, BrightVolt, Cymbet, Excellatron Solid State, Factorial Energy, Jiangxi Ganfeng Lithium, NGK Spark Plug, Planar Energy Devices and Prologium Technology.
|No. of Pages||194|
|Forecast Period||2023 - 2028|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 18.6 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 26.64 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||7.4%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||22|
Table of Contents1 Report Description
1.1 Study Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.2.3 Analyst Models
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3 Executive Summary
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 High Use of UPS in End Use Industries
4.1.2 Rising Industrialization and Business Expansions
4.1.3 Rising Penetration of Smart Phones and Electronic Devices
4.2.1 High Cost and Volatility in Raw Material Prices
4.3.1 Technolgical Advancement
4.3.2 Rising Investment in Chemical Industry
4.4.1 Rising Environment Concern
4.4.2 Concerns Associated with Raw Material Supply
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 PESTLE Analysis
5.4 SWOT Analysis
5.5 Impact of COVID-19
5.6 Impact of Economic Slowdown & Impending Recession
5.7 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Battery Market, By Product
6.2 Lead Acid
6.3 Lithium Ion
6.4 Nickel Metal Hydride
6.5 Nickel Cadmium
7 Global Battery Market, By Applications
7.2 Automotive Batteries
7.3 Industrial Batteries
7.4 Portable Batteries
8 Global Battery Market, By End Users
8.4 Energy Storage
8.6 Military and Defence
9 Americas' Battery Market
9.9 United States
9.10 Rest of Americas
10 Europe's Battery Market
10.16 United Kingdom
10.17 Rest of Europe
11 Middle East and Africa's Battery Market
11.5 Saudi Arabia
11.6 South Africa
11.7 United Arab Emirates
11.8 Rest of MEA
12 APAC's Battery Market
12.11 South Korea
12.12 Sri Lanka
12.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
13 Competitive Landscape
13.1 Competitive Quadrant
13.2 Market Share Analysis
13.3 Strategic Initiatives
13.3.1 M&A and Investments
13.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
13.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
14 Company Profiles
14.1 Blue Solutions
14.4 Excellatron Solid State
14.5 Factorial Energy
14.6 Jiangxi Ganfeng Lithium
14.7 NGK Spark Plug
14.8 Planar Energy Devices
14.9 Prieto Battery
14.10 Prologium Technology
14.12 Robert Bosch
14.15 Samsung Electronics
14.16 Solid Power
14.19 Toyota Motor
14.20 BYD Co. Ltd.
14.21 GS Yuasa International Ltd.
14.22 A123 Systems LLC.
- Blue Solutions
- Excellatron Solid State
- Factorial Energy
- Jiangxi Ganfeng Lithium
- NGK Spark Plug
- Planar Energy Devices
- Prieto Battery
- Prologium Technology
- Robert Bosch
- Samsung Electronics
- Solid Power
- Toyota Motor
- BYD Co. Ltd.
- GS Yuasa International Ltd.
- A123 Systems LLC.