This training program will help attendees understand the Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA) Toxic Release Inventory (TRI) Form R reporting requirements. It will also elucidate what the EPCRA TRI Form R is, when they are required to be filled out, and how to properly fill them out. Further, attendees will also learn how to calculate chemical mixtures as it applies to the TRI Form R reports.
Why Should You Attend:
Under the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulations, the Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA), Facilities are required to report the Toxic Release Inventory (TRI) Form R Reports by July 1st of each year. The TRI Form R Reporting is very complex and can be difficult to navigate through.
This course will teach Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Professionals how to evaluate if a Facility fall under TRI Form R Reporting requirement. This course will show EHS Professionals how to easily navigate the complexities of filling out and submitting the TRI Form R Reports and answer site specific questions or concerns.
- Understand the requirements of the Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act Toxic Release Inventory Form R reporting.
- Understand what the EPCRA TRI Form R is, when they are required to be filled out, and how to properly fill them out.
- Understand how to calculate the chemical release reporting requirements.
- Understand how to properly calculate chemical mixtures as it applies to the TRI Form R reports.
- Learn to navigate the complexities of online TRI Form R reporting.
- Answer specific questions or concerns as it relates to TRI Form R reporting.
- Define EPCRA
- Define the Toxic Release Inventory (TRI) Form R Reporting
- How to Determine TRI Form R Reporting Applicability
- How to Calculate TRI Form R Chemical Mixtures
- Show How to Fill Out TRI Form R Correctly
- Explain How to File TRI Form R Reporting Online
- Answer TRI Form R Site Specific Questions and Concerns
Who Should Attend
- Maintenance Workers
- Production Supervisors
- Plant Managers
- Environmental Health and Safety Professionals
- Occupational Health and Safety Professionals