The Market Growth Can be Attributed to the Rising Development of Medicinal Drugs and Pharmaceutical Products and the Growing Healthcare Infrastructure in the Country.
The Vietnam pharmaceuticals market is segmented by drug type, product type, application, distribution channel, competitional landscape, and regional distribution. Based on drug type, the market is further divided into generic drugs and branded drugs. The generic drugs segment is anticipated to dominate the Vietnam pharmaceuticals market during the forecast period due to the emergence of market players offering quality products and the growing accessibility of generic drugs compared to branded drugs.
DHG Pharmaceutical Joint Stock Company, Traphaco Joint Stock Company, Pymepharco Joint Stock Company, Hatay Pharmaceutical Joint Stock Company, Mekophar Chemical Pharmaceutical JSC, Imexpharm Corporation, OPC Pharmaceutical Joint Stock Company, etc. are the leading players in the Vietnam pharmaceuticals market.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2017-2020
- Base Year: 2021
- Estimated Year: 2022E
- Forecast Period: 2023F–2027F
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth in the market size of Vietnam pharmaceuticals market from 2017 to 2021.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of Vietnam pharmaceuticals market from 2022E to 2027F and growth rate until 2027F.
- To classify and forecast Vietnam pharmaceuticals market based on drug type, product type, application, distribution channel, competitional landscape, and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the Vietnam pharmaceuticals market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for Vietnam pharmaceuticals market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in Vietnam pharmaceuticals market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in Vietnam pharmaceuticals market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in Vietnam pharmaceuticals market.
The publisher performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, the publisher sourced a list of pharmaceutical manufacturers providers across the country. Subsequently, the publisher conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, the publisher could include the manufactures which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The publisher analyzed the manufactures, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the country.
The publisher calculated the market size of Vietnam pharmaceuticals market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. The publisher sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied.
Key Target Audience:
- Pharmaceuticals manufacturers, end users, and other stakeholders
- Distributors and suppliers of the products and other stakeholders
- Organizations, forums, and alliances related to pharmaceuticals
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as pharmaceuticals, suppliers, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, Vietnam pharmaceuticals market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Vietnam Pharmaceuticals Market, By Drug Type:
- Generic Drugs
- Branded Drugs
Vietnam Pharmaceuticals Market, By Product Type:
- Prescription Drugs
- Over-The-Counter Drugs
Vietnam Pharmaceuticals Market, By Application:
- Metabolic Disorder
Vietnam Pharmaceuticals Market, By Distribution Channel:
- Retail Pharmacy
- Hospital Pharmacy
Vietnam Pharmaceuticals Market, By Region:
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Vietnam pharmaceuticals market.
With the given market data, the publisher offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs.
This product will be delivered within 1-3 business days.
Table of Contents
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Drug Type (Generic Drugs v/s Branded Drugs)
6.2.2. By Product Type (Prescription Drugs v/s Over-The-Counter Drugs)
6.2.3. By Application (Cardiovascular, Musculoskeletal, Oncology, Anti-infective, Metabolic Disorder, Others)
6.2.4. By Distribution Channel (Retail Pharmacy, Hospital Pharmacy, E-Pharmacy)
6.2.5. By Region
6.2.6. By Company (2021)
6.3. Product Market Map
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Product Type
7.2.2. By Application
7.2.3. By Distribution Channel
8.1.1. By Value
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Product Type
8.2.2. By Application
8.2.3. By Distribution Channel
13.2. Company Profiles
13.2.1. DHG Pharmaceutical Joint Stock Company
13.2.2. Traphaco Joint Stock Company
13.2.3. Pymepharco Joint Stock Company
13.2.4. Hatay Pharmaceutical Joint Stock Company
13.2.5. Mekophar Chemical Pharmaceutical JSC
13.2.6. Imexpharm Corporation
13.2.7. OPC Pharmaceutical Joint Stock Company
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- DHG Pharmaceutical Joint Stock Company
- Traphaco Joint Stock Company
- Pymepharco Joint Stock Company
- Hatay Pharmaceutical Joint Stock Company
- Mekophar Chemical Pharmaceutical JSC
- Imexpharm Corporation
- OPC Pharmaceutical Joint Stock Company