The Market Growth Can be Attributed to the Rapidly Evolving Healthcare Infrastructure in the Country and Growing Privatization Across the Hospitals.
The Vietnam hospitals market is segmented on the basis of ownership, type, type of services, bed capacity, competitional landscape, and regional distribution. Based on ownership, the market is further divided between public and private hospitals. The private hospitals segment is anticipated to dominate the Vietnam hospitals market during the forecast period due to the increasing privatization of hospitals and the growing inclination of consumers towards private hospitals for better healthcare services.
Thai Nguyen International Hospital, Franco-Vietnamese Hospital, Columbia Asia Vietnam, Vinmec International Hospital (Vingroup Corporation), Hoan My Da Nang Hospital, Family Medical Practice Da Nang, Thai Binh Duong – Pacific Hospital, Hanoi French Hospital, Trien An Private General Hospital, Hong Ngoc Private General Hospital, etc. are the leading players in the Vietnam hospitals market.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2017-2020
- Base Year: 2021
- Estimated Year: 2022E
- Forecast Period: 2023F–2027F
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth in the market size of Vietnam hospitals market from 2017 to 2021.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of Vietnam hospitals market from 2022E to 2027F and growth rate until 2027F.
- To classify and forecast Vietnam hospitals market based on ownership, type, type of services, bed capacity, competitional landscape, and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the Vietnam hospitals market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for Vietnam hospitals market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new services, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in Vietnam hospitals market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in Vietnam hospitals market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in Vietnam hospitals market.
The publisher performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, the publisher sourced a list of hospitals, and service providers across the country. Subsequently, the publisher conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, the publisher could include the companies which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The publisher analyzed the companies and presence of all major players across the country.
The publisher calculated the market size of Vietnam hospitals market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. The publisher sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these services for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied.
Key Target Audience:
- Hospitals, end users, and other stakeholders
- Organizations, forums, and alliances related to hospitals
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as hospitals, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, Vietnam hospitals market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Vietnam Hospitals Market, By Ownership:
Vietnam Hospitals Market, By Type:
- Multi- Specialty
Vietnam Hospitals Market, By Type of Services:
- In-Patient Services
- Out-Patient Services
Vietnam Hospitals Market, By Bed Capacity:
- Up to 100 beds
- 100-500 beds
- Above 500 beds
Vietnam Hospitals Market, By Region:
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Vietnam hospitals market.
With the given market data, the publisher offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs.
This product will be delivered within 1-3 business days.
Table of Contents
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Ownership (Public v/s Private)
6.2.2. By Type (General, Specialty, Multi- Speciality)
6.2.3. By Type of Services (In-Patient Services v/s Out-Patient Services)
6.2.4. By Bed Capacity (Up to 100 beds, 100-500 beds, Above 500 beds)
6.2.5. By Company (2021)
6.2.6. By Region
6.3. Market Map
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Type
7.2.2. By Type of Services
7.2.3. By Bed Capacity
8.1.1. By Value
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Type
8.2.2. By Type of Services
8.2.3. By Bed Capacity
13.2. Franco-Vietnamese Hospital
13.3. Columbia Asia Vietnam
13.4. Vinmec International Hospital (Vingroup Corporation)
13.5. Hoan My Da Nang Hospital
13.6. Family Medical Practice Da Nang
13.7. Thai Binh Duong – Pacific Hospital
13.8. Hanoi French Hospital
13.9. Trien An Private General Hospital
13.10. Hong Ngoc Private General Hospital
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Thai Nguyen International Hospital
- Franco-Vietnamese Hospital
- Columbia Asia Vietnam
- Vinmec International Hospital (Vingroup Corporation)
- Hoan My Da Nang Hospital
- Family Medical Practice Da Nang
- Thai Binh Duong – Pacific Hospital
- Hanoi French Hospital
- Trien An Private General Hospital
- Hong Ngoc Private General Hospital