The Market Growth Can be Attributed to the Rising Penetration of Smartphones and Increasing Demand for Fixed Broadband Subscribers.
Vietnam Telecom market is segmented into type, service type, equipment, deployment, application, regional distribution, and company. Based on deployment, the market is divided into on-premises and cloud. The cloud segment is anticipated to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period. The rapid transition of organizations to work from remote locations and the growing need for digital transformation are aiding the dominance of the cloud segment.
Leading players in the Vietnam Telecom market are AT&T, EVNTelecom, Viettel Group, Vietnam Mobile Telecom Services, Vinaphone, Vietnam Posts and Telecommunications Group, GTel Mobile JSC, FPT Corporation, NamVietNet Telecommunication Service Joint Stock Company, Saigon Post and Telecommunications Services Corporation, SaoBacDau Technologies, NetNam, VMG Media JSC, VTC Telecommunications JSC, METUB Network, and others.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2017-2020
- Base Year: 2021
- Estimated Year: 2022E
- Forecast Period: 2023F–2027F
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth in the market size of Vietnam Telecom market from 2017 to 2021.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of Vietnam Telecom market from 2022E to 2027F and growth rate until 2027F.
- To classify and forecast Vietnam Telecom market based on type, service type, equipment, deployment, application, regional distribution, and company.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the Vietnam Telecom market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for Vietnam Telecom market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new services, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in Vietnam Telecom market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in Vietnam Telecom market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in Vietnam Telecom market.
The publisher performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, the publisher sourced a list of service providers across the country. Subsequently, the publisher conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, the publisher could include the service providers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The publisher analyzed the service providers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the country.
The publisher calculated the market size of Vietnam Telecom market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. The publisher sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these services and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied.
Key Target Audience:
- Telecom service provider companies
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums, and alliances related to Telecom market
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as service providers, vendors and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, Vietnam Telecom Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Vietnam Telecom Market, By Type:
- Wireless Telecommunication Carriers
- Wired Telecommunication Carriers
- Communication Hardware
- Satellite and Telecommunication Resellers
Vietnam Telecom Market, By Service Type:
- Managed Data Center
- Managed Network Services
- Managed Data & Information Services
- Managed Mobility Services
- Managed Communications Services
- Managed Security Services
Vietnam Telecom Market, By Equipment:
- Networking Equipment
- Transmitting Device
- End Point Device
Vietnam Telecom Market, By Deployment:
Vietnam Telecom Market, By Application:
Vietnam Telecom Market, By Region:
- North Vietnam
- Central Vietnam
- South Vietnam
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Vietnam Telecom market.
With the given market data, the publisher offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs.
This product will be delivered within 1-3 business days.
Table of Contents
5.2. Factors while choosing Telecom Services
5.3. Customer Satisfaction Level
5.4. Challenges faced while opting Telecom services
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Type (Wireless Telecommunication Carriers, Wired Telecommunication Carriers, Communication Hardware, Satellite and Telecommunication Resellers)
6.2.2. By Service Type (Managed Data Center, Managed Network Services, Managed Data & Information Services, Managed Mobility Services, Managed Communications Services and Managed Security Services)
6.2.3. By Equipment (Networking Equipment, Transmitting Device, End Point Device)
6.2.4. By Deployment (On-Premises, Cloud)
6.2.5. By Application (Household, Commercial)
6.2.6. By Region (North Vietnam, Central Vietnam, South Vietnam)
6.2.7. By top 10 Provinces
6.2.8. By Company (2021)
6.3. Market Attractiveness Index
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Type
7.2.2. By Service Type
7.2.3. By Equipment
7.2.4. By Deployment
7.2.5. By Application
8.1.1. By Value
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Type
8.2.2. By Service Type
8.2.3. By Equipment
8.2.4. By Deployment
8.2.5. By Application
9.1.1. By Value
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Type
9.2.2. By Service Type
9.2.3. By Equipment
9.2.4. By Deployment
9.2.5. By Application
13.2. Company Profiles
13.2.3. Viettel Group
13.2.4. Vietnam Mobile Telecom Services
13.2.6. Vietnam Posts and Telecommunications Group
13.2.7. GTel Mobile JSC
13.2.8. FPT Corporation
13.2.9. NamVietNet Telecommunication Service Joint Stock Company
13.2.10. Saigon Post and Telecommunications Services Corporation
13.2.11. SaoBacDau Technologies
13.2.13. VMG Media JSC
13.2.14. VTC Telecommunications JSC
13.2.15. METUB Network
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Viettel Group
- Vietnam Mobile Telecom Services
- Vietnam Posts and Telecommunications Group
- GTel Mobile JSC
- FPT Corporation
- NamVietNet Telecommunication Service Joint Stock Company
- Saigon Post and Telecommunications Services Corporation
- SaoBacDau Technologies
- VMG Media JSC
- VTC Telecommunications JSC
- METUB Network