The Global Industrial Display Market is estimated to be USD 6.24 Bn in 2023 and is expected to reach USD 8.40 Bn by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 6.13%.
The industrial displays also offer a huge investment opportunity to the players as these displays are an appropriate replacement for manual processes and the outdated push-button technology
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Industrial Display Market is segmented based on Type, Technology, Panel Size, Application, End-User, and Geography.
- By Type, the market is classified into Rugged Displays, Open Frame Monitors, Panel-Mount Monitors, Marine Displays, and Video Wall.
- By Technology, the market is classified into LCD, LED, and OLED.
- By Panel Size, the market is classified into Up to 14", 14-21", 21-40", and 40" and Above.
- By Application, the market is classified into HMI, Remote Monitoring, Interactive Display (Kiosk), Digital Signage, and Imaging.
- By End-User, the market is classified into Manufacturing, Energy & Power, Oil & Gas, Metals & Mining, Transportation, and Others.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Advantech Co. Ltd, AU Optronics Corp, General Electric, Innolux AG, LG Display Co. Ltd, NEC Display Solution Ltd Panasonic Corp, Pepperl+Fuchs, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Industrial Display Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Industrial Display Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Industrial Display Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model, PESTLE Analysis, and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of COVID-19 and impact of economic slowdown & impending recession on the market are also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Frequently Asked Questions about the Global Industrial Display Market
What is the estimated value of the Global Industrial Display Market?
The Global Industrial Display Market was estimated to be valued at $6.24 Billion in 2023.
What is the growth rate of the Global Industrial Display Market?
The growth rate of the Global Industrial Display Market is 6.1%, with an estimated value of $8.4 Billion by 2028.
What is the forecasted size of the Global Industrial Display Market?
The Global Industrial Display Market is estimated to be worth $8.4 Billion by 2028.
Who are the key companies in the Global Industrial Display Market?
Key companies in the Global Industrial Display Market include Advantech Co. Ltd, AU Optronics Corp, General Electric, Innolux Ag, LG Display Co. Ltd, NEC Display Solution Ltd, Panasonic Corp, Pepperl+Fuchs and Rockwell Automation Ltd.
|No. of Pages||199|
|Forecast Period||2023 - 2028|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 6.24 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 8.4 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||6.1%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||14|
Table of Contents1 Report Description
1.1 Study Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.2.3 Analyst Models
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3 Executive Summary
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations and Outlook
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Technological Shift and Development of High Specification Display Devices Due to Adoption of IoT
4.1.2 High Growth of LED-Backlit LCD-Based Display Solutions
4.1.3 Rising Demand for HMI Devices
4.2.1 High Costs Pertaining to the Acquisition and Implementation of Industrial Displays
4.3.1 Growing Demand From Digital Signage Applications
4.4.1 Designing Equipment for All Weather Conditions in Outdoor Applications
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 PESTLE Analysis
5.4 SWOT Analysis
5.5 Impact of COVID-19
5.6 Impact of Economic Slowdown & Impending Recession
5.7 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Industrial Display Market, By Type
6.3 Rugged Displays
6.4 Open Frame Monitors
6.5 Panel-Mount Monitors
6.6 Marine Displays
6.7 Video Wall
7 Global Industrial Display Market, By Technology
7.3.1 Full Array
7.3.2 Edge Lit
7.3.3 Direct Lit
7.4.1 PMOLED Display
7.4.2 AMOLED Display
7.5 E-Paper Display
8 Global Industrial Display Market, By Panel Size
8.2 Up to 14"
8.5 40" & Above
9 Global Industrial Display Market, By Application
9.3 Remote Monitoring
9.4 Interactive Display (Kiosk)
9.5 Digital Signage
10 Global Industrial Display Market, By End-User
10.3 Energy & Power
10.4 Oil & Gas
10.5 Metals & Mining
11 Americas' Industrial Display Market
11.9 United States
11.10 Rest of Americas
12 Europe's Industrial Display Market
12.16 United Kingdom
12.17 Rest of Europe
13 Middle East and Africa's Industrial Display Market
13.5 Saudi Arabia
13.6 South Africa
13.7 United Arab Emirates
13.8 Rest of MEA
14 APAC's Industrial Display Market
14.11 South Korea
14.12 Sri Lanka
14.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
15 Competitive Landscape
15.1 Competitive Quadrant
15.2 Market Share Analysis
15.3 Strategic Initiatives
15.3.1 M&A and Investments
15.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
15.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
16 Company Profiles
16.1 Advantech Co. Ltd
16.2 AU Optronics Corp
16.3 General Electric
16.4 Innolux Ag
16.5 LG Display Co. Ltd
16.6 NEC Display Solution Ltd
16.7 Panasonic Corp
16.9 Planar Systems Inc
16.10 Rockwell Automation Ltd
16.11 Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd
16.12 Schneider Electric SE
16.13 Sharp Corp
16.14 Siemens Ag
- Advantech Co. Ltd
- AU Optronics Corp
- General Electric
- Innolux Ag
- LG Display Co. Ltd
- NEC Display Solution Ltd
- Panasonic Corp
- Planar Systems Inc
- Rockwell Automation Ltd
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd
- Schneider Electric SE
- Sharp Corp
- Siemens Ag