The US IGBT and Super Junction MOSFET Market is estimated to be USD 2.60 Bn in 2023 and is expected to reach USD 4.08 Bn by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 9.42%.
In 2022, Infineon Launches New 950 V Super Junction MOSFETs
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe US IGBT and Super Junction MOSFET Market is segmented based on Product Type and Applications
- By Type, the market is classified into IGBT and Super Junction MOSFET.
- By Applications, the market is classified into UPS, EV/HEV, Consumer Electronics, Industrial, Adapter/Charger, Motor Drives, Wind Turbines, Rail Traction, PV Inverters, and Lighting.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are ABB Ltd., Fuji Electric Co. Ltd., Mitsubishi Electric Corp., STMicroelectronics N.V., Toshiba Corp., etc.
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the US IGBT and Super Junction MOSFET Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development, and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the US IGBT and Super Junction MOSFET Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, The analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the US IGBT and Super Junction MOSFET Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model, PESTLE Analysis, and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of COVID-19 and the impact of economic slowdown & impending recession on the market are also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the US IGBT and Super Junction MOSFET Market?
What is the growth rate of the US IGBT and Super Junction MOSFET Market?
What is the forecasted size of the US IGBT and Super Junction MOSFET Market?
Who are the key companies in the US IGBT and Super Junction MOSFET Market?
|No. of Pages
|2023 - 2028
| Estimated Market Value ( USD
|$ 2.6 Billion
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD
|$ 4.08 Billion
|Compound Annual Growth Rate
|No. of Companies Mentioned
Table of Contents1 Report Description
1.1 Study Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3 Executive Summary
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Growing Demand for Energy Efficiency Due to Focus on Renewable Energy
4.1.2 Rising Demand from Automobile Industry for Electric Vehicles
4.2.1 Availability of Substitutes
4.3.1 High Replacement Demand and Positive Developments in the Data Center
4.3.2 Surging Usage of IGBT in Home Applications
4.4.1 Technical and Economic Issues
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 PESTLE Analysis
5.4 SWOT Analysis
5.5 Impact of COVID-19
5.6 Impact of Economic Slowdown & Impending Recession
5.7 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 US’ IGBT and Super Junction MOSFET Market, By Product Type
6.2 IGBT Discrete
6.3 IGBT Module
6.4 Super Junction MOSFET Discrete Super Junction MOSFET Module
7 US’ IGBT and Super Junction MOSFET Market, By Applications
7.4 Consumer Electronics
7.7 Motor Drives
7.8 Wind Turbines
7.9 Rail Traction
7.10 PV Inverters
8 Competitive Landscape
8.1 Competitive Quadrant
8.2 Market Share Analysis
8.3 Strategic Initiatives
8.3.1 M&A and Investments
8.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
8.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
9 Company Profiles
9.1 ABB Ltd.
9.2 Alpha & Omega Semiconductor
9.3 Fairchild Semiconductor International, Inc.
9.4 Fuji Electric Co. Ltd.
9.5 Hitachi Power Semiconductor Device Ltd.
9.6 Infineon Technologies Ag
9.7 Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
9.8 Princeton Power System
9.9 Renesas Electronics
9.10 Sanyo Electric
9.11 Semikron Elektronik GmbH & Co. KG
9.12 STMicroelectronics N.V.
9.13 Toshiba Corp.
9.14 Vishay Intertechnology, Inc.
- ABB Ltd.
- Alpha & Omega Semiconductor
- Fairchild Semiconductor International, Inc.
- Fuji Electric Co. Ltd.
- Hitachi Power Semiconductor Device Ltd.
- Infineon Technologies Ag
- Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
- Princeton Power System
- Renesas Electronics
- Sanyo Electric
- Semikron Elektronik GmbH & Co. KG
- STMicroelectronics N.V.
- Toshiba Corp.
- Vishay Intertechnology, Inc.