In the rapidly evolving world of e-technology, proficient management of electronic waste has never been more important. Welcome to the comprehensive analysis of the Global E-Scrap and Printed Circuit Board (PCB) E-Scrap Market. This report not only offers complete market understanding but also brings forth insightful evaluations of strategies best suited to maneuver through its dynamic terrain.
Purchasing this market research report effectively empowers your business decision-making with an in-depth analysis of critical market dynamics and trends. Benefit from a thorough market segmentation composed of diverse components, materials, and source type, providing a broad and detailed perspective. Explore market scenarios across different regions, giving you a global outlook on the E-Scrap and PCB E-Scrap industry. Leverage insights on key players in the competitive landscape and get primed to seize opportunities and respond aptly to challenges. Invest wisely in knowledge and strategies to rev up your traction in the global market.
The Global E-Scrap & Printed Circuit Board (PCB) E-Scrap Market is estimated to be USD 45.43 Bn in 2023 and is expected to reach USD 63.33 Bn by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 6.87%.
The world produces up to 50 Mn tons of e-waste a year out of which only 20% of this is formally recycled
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global E-Scrap & Printed Circuit Board (PCB) E-Scrap Market is segmented based on Components, Material, Source Type, and Geography.
- By Components, the market is classified into Motherboards, Connectors, Hard Drives, Memory Cards, RAM, Displays, Cables, and Others.
- By Material, the market is classified into Ferrous, Non-Ferrous, and Precious Metals.
- By Source Type, the market is classified into E-Scrap and PCB E-Scrap.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Dongjiang, Dowa Holdings Co. Ltd, Electronic Recyclers International Inc., Enviro-Hub Holdings Ltd., etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global E-Scrap & Printed Circuit Board (PCB) E-Scrap Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global E-Scrap & Printed Circuit Board (PCB) E-Scrap Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global E-Scrap & Printed Circuit Board (PCB) E-Scrap Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model, PESTLE Analysis, and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of COVID-19 and the impact of economic slowdown & impending recession on the market are also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global E-Scrap & Printed Circuit Board (PCB) E-Scrap Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global E-Scrap & Printed Circuit Board (PCB) E-Scrap Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global E-Scrap & Printed Circuit Board (PCB) E-Scrap Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global E-Scrap & Printed Circuit Board (PCB) E-Scrap Market?
|No. of Pages||164|
|Forecast Period||2023 - 2028|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 45.43 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 63.33 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||6.8%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||18|
Table of Contents1 Report Description
1.1 Study Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3 Executive Summary
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Rising Demand for Effective Technologies and Systems for Efficient Recycling
4.1.2 Increasing Volumes of Electronic Waste
4.2.1 Variability in the Raw Material Prices
4.3.1 Household Appliances Likely to Remain Dominant Source of E-scrap
4.3.2 Disposal of E-waste in Emerging Countries
4.4.1 Toxic Tide of Printed Circuit Board E-Waste
4.4.2 High initial investment cost and complex assembly process
4.4.3 Significant Risk to Health of Workers and Communities in Developing Countries
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 PESTLE Analysis
5.4 SWOT Analysis
5.5 Impact of COVID-19
5.6 Impact of Economic Slowdown & Impending Recession
5.7 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global E-Scrap & Printed Circuit Board (PCB) E-Scrap Market, By Components
6.4 Hard Drives
6.5 Memory Cards
6.9 Others (CDs/DVDs, LEDs, Diodes)
7 Global E-Scrap & Printed Circuit Board (PCB) E-Scrap Market, By Material
7.4 Precious Metals
8 Global E-Scrap & Printed Circuit Board (PCB) E-Scrap Market, By Source Type
8.2.1 Household Appliances
8.2.2 IT & Telecommunication Products
8.2.3 Entertainment Devices
8.3 PCB E-Scrap
8.3.1 Telecommunications Circuit Cards
8.3.2 Circuit Packs
8.3.3 Network Communications Boards
9 Americas' Global E-Scrap & Printed Circuit Board (PCB) E-Scrap Market
9.9 United States
9.10 Rest of Americas
10 Europe's Global E-Scrap & Printed Circuit Board (PCB) E-Scrap Market
10.16 United Kingdom
10.17 Rest of Europe
11 Middle East and Africa's Global E-Scrap & Printed Circuit Board (PCB) E-Scrap Market
11.5 Saudi Arabia
11.6 South Africa
11.7 United Arab Emirates
11.8 Rest of MEA
12 APAC's Global E-Scrap & Printed Circuit Board (PCB) E-Scrap Market
12.11 South Korea
12.12 Sri Lanka
12.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
13 Competitive Landscape
13.1 Competitive Quadrant
13.2 Market Share Analysis
13.3 Strategic Initiatives
13.3.1 M&A and Investments
13.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
13.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
14 Company Profiles
14.1 Aurubis Ag
14.2 Boliden Group
14.3 Cimelia Resource Recovery Pte Ltd.
14.5 Dowa Holdings Co. Ltd
14.6 Electronic Recyclers International Inc.
14.7 Enviro-Hub Holdings Ltd.
14.10 E-scrap, Inc.
14.11 Feeco International, Inc.
14.12 GCL Recycling and Refining
14.13 Sims Recycling Solutions
14.14 Stena Metall Group
14.15 Tetronics Ltd.
14.16 Triple M Metal LP
14.17 Umicore NV
14.18 URT Recycling Technology
- Aurubis Ag
- Boliden Group
- Cimelia Resource Recovery Pte Ltd.
- Dowa Holdings Co. Ltd
- Electronic Recyclers International Inc.
- Enviro-Hub Holdings Ltd.
- E-scrap, Inc.
- Feeco International, Inc.
- GCL Recycling and Refining
- Sims Recycling Solutions
- Stena Metall Group
- Tetronics Ltd.
- Triple M Metal LP
- Umicore NV
- URT Recycling Technology