As the global landscape becomes increasingly digitized, the need for robust security in the industrial sectors has never been more pivotal. The emergence of sophisticated cyber threats poses significant risks to power & utilities, transportation, manufacturing, automated production units, and refining plants. Providing comprehensive insight for strategic decision-making, the Global Industrial Cybersecurity Market report represents a crucial resource for market participants eyeing opportunities in this high stakes arena.
The analysis sheds light on market dynamics that significantly influence pricing, supply, and demand. Coupled with information on the key players, their financial performance, and competitive positioning, the report submarines into critical areas like network security, endpoint security, and application security. Breakdowns by region lend insights into geographic trends, and our proprietary Competitive Quadrant tool places companies in objective context based on industry position and market performance scores. This examination of global industrial cybersecurity landscape could be instrumental in driving your business’s market success.
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Industrial Cybersecurity Market is segmented based on Security, Offering, End-User, and Geography.
- By Security, the market is classified into Network Security, Endpoint Security, Application Security, Cloud Security, and Wireless Security.
- By Offering, the market is classified into Products, Solutions, and Services.
- By End-User, the market is classified into Power & Utilities, Transportation, Chemicals & Manufacturing, Automated Production Units, Refining Plants, and Mining Units.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are ABB Ltd., Dell Technologies Inc., Dragos, Inc., Rockwell Automation, Inc., Schneider Electric SE, Siemens Ag etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Industrial Cybersecurity Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Industrial Cybersecurity Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Industrial Cybersecurity Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model, PESTLE Analysis, and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of COVID-19 and impact of economic slowdown & impending recession on the market are also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Industrial Cybersecurity Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Industrial Cybersecurity Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Industrial Cybersecurity Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Industrial Cybersecurity Market?
|No. of Pages||209|
|Forecast Period||2023 - 2028|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 16.97 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 24.48 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||7.6%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||24|
Table of Contents1 Report Description
1.1 Study Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.2.3 Analyst Models
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3 Executive Summary
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations and Outlook
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Growing Number of Sophisticated Cyber Attacks on Critical Industrial Infrastructure
4.1.2 Rising Importance of Cloud-Based Industrial Cybersecurity Services
4.2.1 Underestimation of Threat Levels and Misunderstanding of Nature of Threats
4.3.1 Development of AI-based Industrial Cybersecurity Solutions for Superior Performance
4.3.2 Growing Focus of Government Organizations on Releasing Rules and Regulations for Security of Industrial Control Systems
4.4.1 Criticality of Cybersecurity in Industrial Control Systems
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 PESTLE Analysis
5.4 SWOT Analysis
5.5 Impact of COVID-19
5.6 Impact of Economic Slowdown & Impending Recession
5.7 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Industrial Cybersecurity Market, By Security
6.2 Network Security
6.3 Endpoint Security
6.4 Application Security
6.5 Cloud Security
6.6 Wireless Security
7 Global Industrial Cybersecurity Market, By Offering
7.2.2 Networking Devices
7.3.3 Scada Encryption
7.3.4 Virtualization Security
7.3.5 Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
7.3.6 Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
7.3.7 Intrusion Detection System/intrusion Prevention System
7.3.8 Identity and Access Management (IAM)
7.3.9 Unified Threat Management (UTM)
7.3.10 Distributed Denial of Service
7.4.1 Managed Services
7.4.2 Professional Services
8 Global Industrial Cybersecurity Market, By End-User
8.2 Power & Utilities
8.4 Chemicals & Manufacturing
8.5 Automated Production Units
8.6 Refining Plants
8.7 Mining Units
9 Americas' Industrial Cybersecurity Market
9.9 United States
9.10 Rest of Americas
10 Europe's Industrial Cybersecurity Market
10.16 United Kingdom
10.17 Rest of Europe
11 Middle East and Africa's Industrial Cybersecurity Market
11.5 Saudi Arabia
11.6 South Africa
11.7 United Arab Emirates
11.8 Rest of MEA
12 APAC's Industrial Cybersecurity Market
12.11 South Korea
12.12 Sri Lanka
12.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
13 Competitive Landscape
13.1 Competitive Quadrant
13.2 Market Share Analysis
13.3 Strategic Initiatives
13.3.1 M&A and Investments
13.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
13.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
14 Company Profiles
14.1 ABB Ltd.
14.2 Argus Cyber Security
14.3 Broadcom Inc.
14.4 Cisco Systems
14.7 Dell Technologies Inc.
14.8 Dragos, Inc.
14.9 Forescout Technologies
14.11 Honeywell International
14.12 IBM Corp.
14.13 Kaspersky Lab
14.14 McAfee Corp.
14.15 Microsoft Corp.
14.17 Palo Alto Network, Inc.
14.18 Proofpoint, Inc.
14.19 Rockwell Automation, Inc.
14.20 Schneider Electric SE
14.21 Siemens Ag
14.22 Splunk, Inc.
14.23 Trend Micro Inc.
14.24 Upstream Security
- ABB Ltd.
- Argus Cyber Security
- Broadcom Inc.
- Cisco Systems
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- Dragos, Inc.
- Forescout Technologies
- Honeywell International
- IBM Corp.
- Kaspersky Lab
- McAfee Corp.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Palo Alto Network, Inc.
- Proofpoint, Inc.
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Siemens Ag
- Splunk, Inc.
- Trend Micro Inc.
- Upstream Security