In the ever-evolving sphere of reproductive health, understanding the trends and dynamics of the Reversible Contraceptive Devices market is paramount for strategic decision making. The intricate analysis provided in this report generates a comprehensive view of the market landscape, from annualized total market revenue by segment and market outlooks, to granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
This report expands beyond the global outlook, deconstructing the trends into regional specificities and even providing unique country specific insights. It offers a constructive SWOT analysis for the market, and discusses competitive dynamics. With a robust methodology integrating both supply and demand-side primary sources, it provides an extensive and accurate overview of the market. Delving deeper into market dynamics, this report also covers key information on reimbursement policies and regulatory landscapes in different countries.
This thorough inquiry into the Reversible Contraceptive Devices market is not only crucial for strategic planning and investment decisions within the industry, but also provides robust insights for sourcing and procurement executives, and private equity investors seeking potential investment opportunities. An essential aid for a broad range of stakeholders, this report offers critical insights to drive understanding of the market trends shaping the future of female contraception.
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Reversible Contraceptive Devices market for the year 2020 and beyond. Reversible Contraceptive Devices are forms of modern contraceptives that are the most common mode of birth control worldwide. These devices are inserted or implanted into women of child-bearing age, usually for multiple years.
Reversible Contraceptives that remain in use for many years are considered to be 'long-acting' and are the most popular class of reversible contraceptive devices. This is in contrast to devices such as diaphragms that must be inserted and removed before and after intercourse. IUDs are further classified in two types, copper IUDs and Hormonal IUDs. While other forms of modern contraceptives are used (including hormone injections, oral pills, and condoms). Modern contraceptives are widely used in the developed world, while usage rates tend to be lower in developing economies. IUDs are the most common type of reversible contraceptive device. The use of IUDs ranges from about 4%-40% of individuals using modern contraceptives, depending on the country and region.
Each of the covered 39 country's color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model are:
Currently marketed Reversible Contraceptive Devices and evolving competitive landscape:
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Reversible Contraceptive Devices market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2033.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights:
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition publisher analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for Reversible Contraceptive Devices market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for Reversible Contraceptive Devices market.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Companies covered: AbbVie Inc, Bayer AG, The Cooper Companies Inc, Merck & Co Inc, Meril Life Sciences Pvt Ltd, Pregna International Ltd, Shanghai Dahua Pharmaceuticals Co Ltd, HLL Lifecare Ltd, Kessel Marketing & Vertriebs GmbH, Others.
Countries covered: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won't find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Reversible Contraceptive Devices marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to Buy
The model will enable you to:
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Reversible Contraceptive Devices market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Reversible Contraceptive Devices market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Reversible Contraceptive Devices market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Reversible Contraceptive Devices market from 2015-2033.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- AbbVie Inc
- Bayer AG
- The Cooper Companies Inc
- Merck & Co Inc
- Meril Life Sciences Pvt Ltd
- Pregna International Ltd
- Shanghai Dahua Pharmaceuticals Co Ltd
- HLL Lifecare Ltd
- Kessel Marketing & Vertriebs GmbH