The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on MRI Systems market for the year 2020 and beyond. MRI Systems are non-invasive diagnostic imaging systems which does not produce harmful radiation like other imaging modalities such as X-Ray and CT Systems. The contrast agents that are used in MRI help in distinguishing between a benign and a malignant tumor by the type of lesions produced.
The market for MRI Systems is driven by major factors such as increases in aging populations, technical advancements in the field of healthcare leading to the innovation of new and advanced technologies, increase in the population suffering from cancer, increase in awareness regarding the importance of early diagnosis of disease which helps in early treatment. The advancements such as introduction of 7T MRI technology also play a major part in the growth of the market, and its slow progression towards higher Tesla install bases. Added advantages which stimulate market growth include funded projects for improvement of technologies for MRI in pediatric care.
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model are:
- Currently marketed MRI Systems and evolving competitive landscape
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total MRI Systems market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
- Market level data on units, average selling prices and market values.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights:
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition the analysts' provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for MRI Systems market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for MRI Systems market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system.In addition the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Companies Covered:GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthineers AG, Philips Healthcare, Canon Medical Systems Corp, China Resources Wandong Medical Equipment Co Ltd, others
Countries Covered:United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.
ScopeThis Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the MRI Systems marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to BuyThe model will enable you to:
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on MRI Systems market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving MRI Systems market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the MRI Systems market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific MRI Systems market from 2015-2030.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- GE Healthcare
- Siemens Healthineers AG
- Philips Healthcare
- Canon Medical Systems Corp
- China Resources Wandong Medical Equipment Co Ltd