The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Laparoscopic Access Instruments market for the year 2020 and beyond. Laparoscopic access instruments are used in numerous minimally invasive surgical (MIS) procedures spanning multiple therapeutic areas and fields of expertise.
Retractors are surgical instruments used to separate the edges of incisions, to provide surgeons access to underlying organs and body parts. Trocars are pen-shaped instrument with a sharp triangular point at one end and a hollow tube, known as cannula, used to create an opening into a body to provide access to internal organs and tissues during minimally invasive surgery. Minimally invasive surgeries have many applications, including hernia repair, oncology, colon/rectal surgery, vascular surgery, heart surgery, and gynecologic surgery.
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model are:
- Currently marketed Laparoscopic Access Instruments and evolving competitive landscape
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Laparoscopic Access Instruments market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights:
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition, the analysts' provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for Laparoscopic Access Instruments market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for Laparoscopic Access Instruments market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system.In addition, the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Companies Covered:Medtronic Plc, Johnson & Johnson, KARL STORZ SE & Co KG, Olympus Corp, ConMed Corp, Teleflex Inc, Medline Industries Inc, Cook Group Inc, Mediflex Surgical Products, Linden Capital Partners LLC, Integra Life Sciences Holdings Corp, Applied Medical Corporation, Becton Dickinson and Co, Artisan Medical, Others.
Countries Covered:United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.
ScopeThis Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Laparoscopic Access Instruments marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to BuyThe model will enable you to:
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Laparoscopic Access Instruments market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Laparoscopic Access Instruments market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Laparoscopic Access Instruments market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Laparoscopic Access Instruments market from 2015-2030.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Medtronic Plc
- Johnson & Johnson
- KARL STORZ SE & Co KG
- Olympus Corp
- ConMed Corp
- Teleflex Inc
- Medline Industries Inc
- Cook Group Inc
- Mediflex Surgical Products
- Linden Capital Partners LLC
- Integra Life Sciences Holdings Corp
- Applied Medical Corporation
- Becton Dickinson and Co
- Artisan Medical