The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Laparoscopes and Laparoscopic Fluid Management Systems market for the year 2020 and beyond. The laparoscope market is driven by a wide variety of factors including an aging population that requires surgical procedures, an increase in morbid obesity, with patients requiring bariatric surgeries, such as gastric bypass, sleeve gastrectomy, and gastric banding.
Laparoscopy is a minimally invasive surgical technique performed by making keyhole incisions to reach tissues of interest. Targeted tissues include the bile duct, colon, liver, pancreas, and many others. Due to technological advancements over the past few years, the demand for laparoscopes has increased. A wide variety of laparoscopes exist in the medical device market.
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model are:
- Currently marketed Laparoscopes & Laparoscopic Fluid Management Systems and evolving competitive landscape
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Laparoscopes & Laparoscopic Fluid Management Systems market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights:
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition, the analysts' provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for Laparoscopes and Laparoscopic Fluid Management Systems market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for Laparoscopes and Laparoscopic Fluid Management Systems market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system.In addition, the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Companies Covered:Olympus Corp, Stryker Corp, Smith & Nephew Plc, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Richard Wolf GmbH, ConMed Corp, KARL STORZ GmbH & Co KG, Novanta Inc, Others.
Countries Covered:United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.
ScopeThis Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Laparoscopes & Laparoscopic Fluid Management Systems marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to BuyThe model will enable you to:
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Laparoscopes & Laparoscopic Fluid Management Systems market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Laparoscopes & Laparoscopic Fluid Management Systems market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Laparoscopes & Laparoscopic Fluid Management Systems market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Laparoscopes & Laparoscopic Fluid Management Systems from 2015-2030.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Olympus Corp
- Stryker Corp
- Smith & Nephew Plc
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Richard Wolf GmbH
- ConMed Corp
- KARL STORZ GmbH & Co KG
- Novanta Inc