Discover the unrivaled insights of the Knee Reconstruction Market Size report, an essential tool for business executives, investors, and stakeholders in the Orthopedic Devices industry. With an in-depth focus on the increasing frequency of osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and trauma cases, and a growing inclination towards knee replacement implants, the comprehensive report caters to the evolving needs of industry leaders who seek critically analysed data and well-rounded perspectives.
The report's interactive elements, equipped with epidemiology-based indications and procedure volumes, help unleash data transparency at the highest level across 39 covered countries. This invaluable analysis explores various facets of the industry including current market trends, revenue segmentation, and critical market outlook to 2033. This is coupled with demanding qualitative insights and opinion leader analysis. By understanding the rapidly increasing populations at risk for musculoskeletal diseases, you will gain indispensable knowledge on the market’s potential and thrive in the face of emerging trends and challenges in the knee reconstruction market.
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Knee Reconstruction Devices market for the year 2020 and beyond. The increasing prevalence of osteoarthritis (OA) and rheumatoid arthritis (RA), and the growing number of trauma cases are driving an increased demand for knee replacement implants globally. The growing aging and obese populations worldwide are contributing to increased OA and RA prevalences. According the United Nations, the population of individuals aged 60 and older will be approximately 2 billion by 2050 (UNDESA, 2017). Aging populations are at a higher risk of developing a number of musculoskeletal diseases and conditions.
As the aging population grows, the number of arthritis patients will also increase, contributing largely to the knee replacement patient pool. OA is the most common cause of disability in US adults, and is the fifth most common disability globally (Arthritis Foundation, 2018). Alongside the growing arthritis and osteoporosis populations, continued urbanization and development is contributing to a growing number of trauma fractures worldwide. The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates 50 million people are injured every year in road traffic accidents (WHO, 2004). 90% of global road fatalities occur in low- and middle-income countries, driving further need for joint replacement procedures in emerging markets (WHO, 2016).
Each of the covered 39 country's color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model are:
Currently marketed Knee Reconstruction Devices and evolving competitive landscape:
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Knee Reconstruction Devices market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2033.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights:
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition publisher analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for Knee Reconstruction Devices market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for Knee Reconstruction Devices market.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Companies covered: Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc, Stryker Corp, DePuy Synthes Inc, Smith & Nephew Plc, B.Braun Melsungen AG, MicroPort Scientific Corp, Limacorporate SpA, Exatech Inc, Waldemar Link GmbH & Co KG, Medacta International SA, Corin Group Ltd, Amplitude SAS, Mathys AG Bettlach, United Orthopedic Corp, Baumer SA, Corentec Co Ltd, Kyocera Medical Technologies Inc, and Others.
Countries covered: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won't find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Knee Reconstruction marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to Buy
The model will enable you to:
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Knee Reconstruction market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Knee Reconstruction market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Knee Reconstruction market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counterstrategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Knee Reconstruction market from 2015-2033.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc
- Stryker Corp
- DePuy Synthes Inc
- Smith & Nephew Plc
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- MicroPort Scientific Corp
- Limacorporate SpA
- Exactech Inc
- Waldemar Link GmbH & Co KG
- Medacta International SA
- Corin Group Ltd
- Amplitude SAS
- Mathys AG Bettlach
- United Orthopedic Corp
- Baumer SA
- Corentec Co Ltd
- Kyocera Medical Technologies Inc