Harness the breadth of knowledge contained within the report: Neurovascular Embolization Devices Market Size (Value, Volume, ASP) by Segments, Share, Trend and SWOT Analysis, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape, Procedures, and Forecast to 2033. As an industry professional, you will recognize the pivotal relevance of this research to anyone vested in the Neurology Devices therapeutic area. This report is designed to offer a comprehensive understanding of the market trends, practices and potential prospects in this rapidly evolving field.
With the phenomena of brain aneurysms and arteriovenous malformations (AVM) increasingly surfacing in global health narratives, this report not only traces existing patterns but also projects forward, thus providing a roadmap for your business's strategic decisions. The segment includes key insights into predominant treatment methods such as Embolization Coils, Aneurysm Clips, and Flow Diversion Stents among others.
In this pivotal market study, unprecedented access has been granted to detailed, color-coded market data across 39 countries. The report offers an in-depth understanding of global trends, regional trends and even unique, country-specific insights. Its rigorous methodologies and robust sourcing make it an invaluable tool for understanding the complex dynamics of the Neurovascular Embolization Devices market. Be it an insightful review of the key industry trends, informative overviews of healthcare systems or a comprehensive SWOT analysis, this report satisfies the demands of both demand and supply-side primary sources required for strategic planning and investment decisions.
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Neurovascular Embolization Devices market for the year 2020 and beyond. Neurovascular Embolization Devices are used to treat abnormalities in blood vessels in the brain, namely, brain aneurysms and arteriovenous malformations (AVM). These devices occlude or prevent blood flow to unwanted vessel malformations. This segment comprises of Aneurysm Clips, Liquid Embolic Systems, Flow Diversion Stents, Embolization Coils and Intrasaccular Flow Disruptors. Embolization coils are the most preferred method of treatment for brain aneurysms, followed by aneurysm clips and flow diversion stents.
Each of the covered 39 country's color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model are:
Currently marketed Neurovascular Embolization Devices and evolving competitive landscape:
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Neurovascular Embolization Devices market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2033.
- Market level data on units, average selling prices and market values.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights:
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition, publisher analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for Neurovascular Embolization Devices market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for Neurovascular Embolization Devices market.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Companies covered - Medtronic Plc, Stryker Corp, MicroVention Inc, Cerenovus, Integra LifeSciences Corp, Penumbra Inc, Balt SAS, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Phenox GmbH, and Others.
Countries covered - United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina, and Chile.
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won't find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Neurovascular Embolization Devices marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to Buy
The model will enable you to:
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Neurovascular Embolization Devices market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Neurovascular Embolization Devices market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Neurovascular Embolization Devices market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Neurovascular Embolization Devices market from 2015-2033.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Medtronic Plc
- Stryker Corp
- MicroVention Inc
- Integra LifeSciences Corp
- Penumbra Inc
- Balt SAS
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Phenox GmbH