The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on HIV Tests market for the year 2020 and beyond. HIV is an ongoing, global public health issue that remains a major priority for most governments. HIV tests are performed for two purposes:
i) screening and diagnosis; or
ii) ii) monitoring of HIV-positive patients, particularly those undergoing antiretroviral therapy (ART).
Screening of pregnant women for HIV is standard of care in most countries and considered to be a cost-effective strategy for reducing the risk of transmission to the baby. Women are typically screened during their first trimester of pregnancy. For pregnant women at high-risk of acquiring HIV, testing is sometimes repeated at the beginning of the third trimester (28 weeks) or at the time of delivery.
The HIV diagnostic tests includes, HIV Point of care (POC) Tests, HIV EIA Tests, Multi-parameter HIV, Hepatitis B, and Hepatitis C NAATs and HIV Nucleic Acid Amplification Tests (NAATs). The HIV monitoring tests include NAAT for Viral Load and CD4 Count Tests.
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model are:
- Currently marketed HIV Tests and evolving competitive landscape
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total HIV Tests market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
- Market level data on units, average selling prices and market values.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights:
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition, the analysts' provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for HIV Tests market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for HIV Tests market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system.In addition, the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Companies Covered:Abbott Laboratories, Becton Dickinson and Co, Danaher Corp, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc, Hologic Inc, OraSure Technologies Inc, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics Holdings Plc, Oswaldo Cruz Foundation, Grifols SA, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Siemens AG, Qiagen NV, Cepheid Inc, Trinity Biotech Plc and others.
Countries Covered:United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.
ScopeThis Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Tests market place to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to BuyThe model will enable you to:
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Tests market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Tests market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Tests market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counterstrategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Tests market from 2015-2030.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Abbott Laboratories
- Becton Dickinson and Co
- Danaher Corp
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc
- Hologic Inc
- OraSure Technologies Inc
- Ortho Clinical Diagnostics Holdings Plc
- Oswaldo Cruz Foundation
- Grifols SA
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Siemens AG
- Qiagen NV
- Cepheid Inc
- Trinity Biotech Plc