This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsCoreLogic Inc (CoreLogic) provides property information, analytics and data-enabled software platforms and services to businesses and government. It offers a comprehensive national database covering real property and mortgage information, judgments, and liens, building and replacement costs, parcel and geospatial data, flood data solutions, insurance and spatial solutions, criminal background records, eviction information, non-prime lending records, credit information and tax information. The company’s clients include mortgage lenders, brokers, commercial banks, credit unions, fixed-income investors, investment banks, real estate agents, property management companies, MLS companies, real estate investment trusts, government agencies, and government-sponsored enterprises. The company has business presence across North America, Asia-Pacific, and Western Europe. CoreLogic is headquartered in Irvine, California, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- CoreLogic Inc - Key Facts
- CoreLogic Inc - Key Employees
- CoreLogic Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- CoreLogic Inc - Major Products and Services
- CoreLogic Inc - History
- CoreLogic Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- CoreLogic Inc - Business Description
- CoreLogic Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- CoreLogic Inc - Strengths
- CoreLogic Inc - Weaknesses
- CoreLogic Inc - Opportunities
- CoreLogic Inc - Threats
- CoreLogic Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- CoreLogic Inc, Key Facts
- CoreLogic Inc, Key Employees
- CoreLogic Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- CoreLogic Inc, Major Products and Services
- CoreLogic Inc, History
- CoreLogic Inc, Other Locations
- CoreLogic Inc, Subsidiaries
- CoreLogic Inc, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Clear Capital, Ltd.
- Alternet Systems Inc
- Solidifi Inc.
- Kroll Factual Data Inc
- Verisk Analytics Inc
- First American Financial Corp
- Lereta, LLC
- Factual Data Corp
- ATTOM Data Solutions
- Equifax Inc
- Black Knight Inc
- ServiceLink Holdings, LLC