The Middle East spare parts market is expected to grow at a steady CAGR in the forecast period, 2023-2027
Middle East spare parts market is segmented into vehicle type, component, country, and Competitive Landscape. Based on vehicle type, the market can be bifurcated into passenger cars and commercial vehicles. The passenger car segment is expected to account for a major market share in the forecast period, 2023-2027. High production and sales of passenger cars in the region and the rise in per capita income of consumers are driving the demand for the Middle East spare parts market. Market players are making the use of novel technologies to make passenger cars. The surge in the average life of passenger cars is expected to drive the demand for spare parts in the coming years.
The major players operating in the Middle East spare parts market are Robert Bosch GmbH, Bridgestone Corp., Yokohama Rubber Company Limited, Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, AC Delco, Exide Industries, Schaeffler Technologies AG & Co. KG, Hyundai Mobis, Mitsui, Continental AG.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2017-2020
- Base Year: 2021
- Estimated Year: 2022E
- Forecast Period: 2023F-2027F
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth in the market size of Middle East spare parts market from 2017 to 2021.
- To classify and forecast Middle East spare parts market based on vehicle type, component, country, and company.
- To identify drivers and challenges for Middle East spare parts market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in Middle East spare parts market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Middle East spare parts market.
The publisher calculated the market size of Middle East spare parts market by using a bottom-up approach, where data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. The publisher sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these products and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by the publisher.
Key Target Audience:
- Spare part manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, and other stakeholders.
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Trade associations, organizations, forums, and alliances related to spare parts.
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Industry associations
Report Scope:In this report, Middle East spare parts market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Middle East Spare Parts Market, By Vehicle Type:
- Passenger Car
- Commercial Vehicle
Middle East Spare Parts Market, By Component:
- Brake Components
Middle East Spare Parts Market, By Country:
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Middle East spare parts market.
Available Customizations:With the given market data, the publisher offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Table of Contents
6.1.1. By Value & Volume
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car and Commercial Vehicle)
6.2.2. By Component (Tires, Batteries, Brake Components, Others)
6.2.3. By Country (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Others)
6.2.4. By Company (2021)
6.3. Product Market Map (By Vehicle Type, By Country)
7.1.1. By Value & Volume
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Vehicle Type
7.2.2. By Component
8.1.1. By Value & Volume
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Vehicle Type
8.2.2. By Component
9.1.1. By Value & Volume
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Vehicle Type
9.2.2. By Component
10.1.1. By Value & Volume
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.2.1. By Vehicle Type
10.2.2. By Component
11.1.1. By Value & Volume
11.2. Market Share & Forecast
11.2.1. By Vehicle Type
11.2.2. By Component
12.1.1. By Value & Volume
12.2. Market Share & Forecast
12.2.1. By Vehicle Type
12.2.2. By Component
18.2. Company Profiles (Top Leading Companies)
18.2.1. Robert Bosch GmbH
18.2.2. Bridgestone Corp.
18.2.3. Yokohama Rubber Company Limited
18.2.4. Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
18.2.5. AC Delco
18.2.6. Exide Industries
18.2.7. Schaeffler Technologies AG & Co. KG
18.2.8. Hyundai Mobis
18.2.10. Continental AG
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Bridgestone Corp
- Yokohama Rubber Company Limited
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
- AC Delco
- Exide Industries
- Schaeffler Technologies AG & Co KG
- Hyundai Mobis
- Continental AG