The Global Encapsulated Flavors & Fragrances Market is estimated to be USD 6.47 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 9.52 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 8.04%.
The primary driver of the market is consumer demand for original flavored products
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Encapsulated Flavors & Fragrances Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals. As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Encapsulated Flavors & Fragrances Market is segmented based on Products, Technology, Encapsulation Process, End-User. and Geography.
- By Products, the market is classified into Aroma Chemicals, Essential Oils & Natural Extracts, Flavor Blends, and Fragrance Blends.
- By Technology, the market is classified into Chemical Process, Extrusion, Fluid Bed, Physical Process, and Physicochemical Process.
- By Encapsulation Process, the market is classified into Hybrid-Encapsulation, Macro-Encapsulation, Micro-Encapsulation, and Nano-Encapsulation.
- By End-User, the market is classified into Cosmetics & Personal Care, Food & Beverages, and Toiletries & Cleaners.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Ashland Global Specialty Chemicals Inc., Büchi Labortechnik AG, Calyxia SAS, Cargill, In, Glatt GmbH, Kerry Group, MikroCaps d.o.o., Royal DSM, T. Hasegawa, Takasago International Corp., Tate & Lyle PLC, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Encapsulated Flavors & Fragrances Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach. The analyst analyses the Global Encapsulated Flavors & Fragrances Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Encapsulated Flavors & Fragrances Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Encapsulated Flavors & Fragrances Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Encapsulated Flavors & Fragrances Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Encapsulated Flavors & Fragrances Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Encapsulated Flavors & Fragrances Market?
|No. of Pages||173|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 6.47 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 9.52 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||8.0%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||29|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4.1.1 Proliferating Food & Beverage Industry
4.1.2 Increasing Demand For Encapsulated Sweeteners in Confectionery Products
4.1.3 Potential Demand From Industries such as Textile, Home & Personal Care Products
4.1.4 Compliance with End-Product Quality and Regulatory Standards
4.2.1 High Cost of Encapsulation Technologies
4.3.1 Increasing Investment in Research and Development to Launch New Products
4.3.2 Emerging Demand From the Developing Economies
4.4.1 Strict Mandates Pertinent to Consumer Safety
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.2 Aroma Chemicals
6.3 Essential Oils & Natural Extracts
6.4 Flavor Blends
6.5 Fragrance Blends
7.2 Chemical Process
7.4 Fluid Bed
7.5 Physical Process
7.6 Physicochemical Process
9.2 Cosmetics & Personal Care
9.3 Food & Beverages
9.4 Toiletries & Cleaners
10.9 United States
10.10 Rest of Americas
11.16 United Kingdom
11.17 Rest of Europe
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of MEA
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lanka
13.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
14.2 Market Share Analysis
14.3 Strategic Initiatives
14.3.1 M&A and Investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
14.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
15.2 Büchi Labortechnik AG
15.3 Calyxia SAS
15.4 Cargill, Inc.
15.5 Clextral SAS
15.6 Encapsys, LLC
15.7 Firmenich SA
15.8 FONA International Inc
15.9 Givaudan SA
15.10 Glatt GmbH
15.11 Huabao International Holdings Ltd.
15.12 Ingredion Inc.
15.13 International Flavors & Fragrances, Inc.
15.14 Kerry Group
15.15 Koehler Paper SE
15.16 MANE Group
15.17 Matrix Flavours and Fragrances
15.18 MikroCaps d.o.o.
15.19 Robertet Group
15.20 Ronald T. Dodge Company
15.21 Royal DSM
15.22 Sensient Technologies Corp.
15.24 Symrise Group
15.25 Synthite Industries Ltd.
15.26 T. Hasegawa
15.27 Takasago International Corp.
15.28 TasteTech Ltd.
15.29 Tate & Lyle PLC
- Ashland Global Specialty Chemicals Inc.
- Büchi Labortechnik AG
- Calyxia SAS
- Cargill, Inc.
- Clextral SAS
- Encapsys, LLC
- Firmenich SA
- FONA International Inc.
- Givaudan SA
- Glatt GmbH
- Huabao International Holdings Ltd.
- Ingredion Inc.
- International Flavors & Fragrances, Inc.
- Kerry Group
- Koehler Paper SE
- MANE Group
- Matrix Flavours and Fragrances
- MikroCaps d.o.o.
- Robertet Group
- Ronald T. Dodge Company
- Royal DSM
- Sensient Technologies Corp.
- Symrise Group
- Synthite Industries Ltd.
- T. Hasegawa
- Takasago International Corp.
- TasteTech Ltd.
- Tate & Lyle PLC