The Global Organ Transplantation Market is estimated to be USD 14.45 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 23.48 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 10.2%.
The demand for organ transplantation has rapidly increased all over the world during the past decade due to the increased incidence of vital organ failure, the rising success and greater improvement in posttransplant outcome
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Organ Transplantation Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals. As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Organ Transplantation Market is segmented based on Type, End-User, and Geography.
- By Type, the market is classified into Heart Transplantation, Kidney Transplantation, Liver Transplantation, Lung Transplantation, and Pancreas Transplantation.
- By End-User, the market is classified into Hospitals & Care Providers and Transplant Centers.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are 21st Century Medicine, AbbVie, Acelity, Arthrex, Astellas Pharma, BiolifeSolutions, Bio-Rad Laboratories, CareDx, CryoLife, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Organ Transplantation Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach. The analyst analyses the using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Organ Transplantation Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Organ Transplantation Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Organ Transplantation Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Organ Transplantation Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Organ Transplantation Market?
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations and Outlook
4.1.1 Increase in Number of Organ Transplantation Surgeries
4.1.2 Growing Prevalence of Chronic Diseases and Increasing Cases of Organ Failure
4.1.3 Development of Legalized Channel for Organ Doners and Transplants
4.2.1 Shortage of Organ Donors and Huge Cost of Treatment
4.3.1 Technological Advancement in Organ Transplantation Methods
4.3.2 Increase in Awareness of Organ Donation
4.4.1 Social and Ethical Concerns
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.2 Heart Transplantation
6.3 Kidney Transplantation
6.4 Liver Transplantation
6.5 Lung Transplantation
6.6 Pancreas Transplantation
7.2 Hospitals & Care Providers
7.3 Transplant Centers
8 Americas’ Organ Transplantation Market
8.9 United States
8.10 Rest of Americas
9.16 United Kingdom
9.17 Rest of Europe
10.5 Saudi Arabia
10.6 South Africa
10.7 United Arab Emirates
10.8 Rest of MEA
11.11 South Korea
11.12 Sri Lanka
11.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
12.2 Market Share Analysis
12.3 Strategic Initiatives
12.3.1 M&A and Investments
12.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
12.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
13.5 Astellas Pharma
13.7 Bio-Rad Laboratories
13.10 Dr. Franz Kohler Chemie
13.15 Organovo Holdings
13.17 Teva Pharmaceuticals
13.18 Thermo Fisher Scientific
13.19 Veloxis Pharmaceutical
13.20 XVIVO Perfusion
- 21st Century Medicine
- Astellas Pharma
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Dr. Franz Kohler Chemie
- Organovo Holdings
- Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Veloxis Pharmaceutical
- XVIVO Perfusion