Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Low Voltage (LV) and Medium Voltage (MV) Switchgear Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals. As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Low Voltage (LV) and Medium Voltage (MV) Switchgear Market is segmented based on Voltage, Component, Installation, Insulation, End-Use Industry, and Geography.
- By Voltage, the market is classified into Less than 1kV, 1kV - 5kV, 6kV - 15kV, 17kV - 27kV, and 28kV - 40kV.
- By Component, the market is classified into Circuit Breaker, Relays, Bus Bars and Switches, and Others.
- By Switchgear Type, the market is classified into Global Low Voltage (LV) and Medium Voltage (MV) Switchgear Market.
- By Installation, the market is classified into Indoor and Outdoor.
- By Insulation, the market is classified into Air Insulated Switchgear, Gas Insulated Switchgear, and Others.
- By End-use Industry, the market is classified into Energy & Utility, Metals & Mining, Automotive, Food & Beverages, Oil & Gas, Chemicals, Building & Construction, and Textile.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are ABB, Anchor Electricals, Bharat Heavy Electricals, Eaton, Fuji Electric, General Electric, Havells, Hyosung, Hyundai, Lucy Electric, Mitsubishi Electric, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Low Voltage (LV) and Medium Voltage (MV) Switchgear Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach. The analyst analyses the using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Low Voltage (LV) and Medium Voltage (MV) Switchgear Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Low Voltage (LV) and Medium Voltage (MV) Switchgear Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Low Voltage (LV) and Medium Voltage (MV) Switchgear Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Low Voltage (LV) and Medium Voltage (MV) Switchgear Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Low Voltage (LV) and Medium Voltage (MV) Switchgear Market?
|No. of Pages||186|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 44.23 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 58.88 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||5.8%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||18|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations and Outlook
4.1.1 Adoption of Smart Grid Technology Inhibit the Use of Switchgear
4.1.2 High Demand for Reliable and Efficient Air Insulated Switchgears
4.1.3 Increasing Construction Activities and Installation of Renewable Energy
4.2.1 High Installation Cost
4.2.2 Small Unorganized Sector of China Creates Concern Over Quality
4.3.1 Effective and Sustainable Power Grid Infrastructure in Europe and Asia
4.3.2 Government Regulation in Latin America and Middle East towards Electrification and Integration of Decentralized Micro-Grid Networks
4.4.1 Lack of Skilled Manpower Delays in the Project Execution
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.2 Less than 1kV
6.3 1kV - 5kV
6.4 6kV - 15kV
6.5 17kV - 27kV
6.6 28kV - 40kV
7.2 Circuit Breaker
7.4 Bus Bars and Switches
7.5 Others (Enclosure, Isolators, Fuses)
9.2 Air Insulated Switchgear
9.3 Gas Insulated Switchgear
9.4 Others (Oil and Solid)
10.2 Energy & Utility
10.3 Metals & Mining
10.5 Food & Beverages
10.6 Oil & Gas
10.8 Building & Construction
11.9 United States
11.10 Rest of Americas
12.16 United Kingdom
12.17 Rest of Europe
13.5 Saudi Arabia
13.6 South Africa
13.7 United Arab Emirates
13.8 Rest of MEA
14.11 South Korea
14.12 Sri Lanka
14.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
15.2 Market Share Analysis
15.3 Strategic Initiatives
15.3.1 M&A and Investments
15.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
15.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
16.2 Anchor Electricals
16.3 CG Power & Industrial Solutions
16.7 Fuji Electric
16.8 General Electric
16.12 Lucy Electric
16.13 Mitsubishi Electric
16.14 Orecco Electric
16.15 Powell Industries
16.16 Regal Rexnord
16.17 Schneider Electric
- Anchor Electricals
- CG Power & Industrial Solutions
- Fuji Electric
- General Electric
- Lucy Electric
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Orecco Electric
- Powell Industries
- Regal Rexnord
- Schneider Electric