The Global Workplace Stress Management Market is estimated to be USD 2.01 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 4.59 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 17.94%.
Rise in competition in workplace and increase in awareness of stress management are the major factors that drive the market growth
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Workplace Stress Management Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals. As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Workplace Stress Management Market is segmented based on Service, Delivery Mode, Activity, and Geography.
- By Service, the market is classified into Stress Assessment, Yoga & Meditation, Resilience Training, and Progress Tracking Metrics.
- By Delivery Mode, the market is classified into Individual Counselors, Personal Fitness Trainers, and Meditation Specialists.
- By Activity, the market is classified into Indoor and Outdoor.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Canopy Inc., Fitbit by Google LLC, Magellan Health, Inc., Vitality Group, Virgin Pulse, Wellsource, Inc., etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Workplace Stress Management Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach. The analyst analyses the Global Workplace Stress Management Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Workplace Stress Management Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Workplace Stress Management Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Workplace Stress Management Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Workplace Stress Management Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Workplace Stress Management Market?
|No. of Pages||179|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 2.01 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 4.59 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||17.9%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||25|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4.1.1 Raising Awareness of Stress Management
4.1.2 Growing Focus on Health and Safety Regulations Coupled with Incentives for Companies
4.1.3 Increasing Incidences of Conditions such as Anxiety, Stress, Depression, and Chronic Headache Among Workers
4.2.1 High Cost Of Stress Management Practices
4.3.1 Growing Demand From Small and Medium Enterprises
4.4.1 Lack of Adoption in Workplaces
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.2 Stress Assessment
6.3 Yoga & Meditation
6.4 Resilience Training
6.5 Progress Tracking Metrics
7.2 Individual Counselors
7.3 Personal Fitness Trainers
7.4 Meditation Specialists
9.9 United States
9.10 Rest of Americas
10.16 United Kingdom
10.17 Rest of Europe
11.5 Saudi Arabia
11.6 South Africa
11.7 United Arab Emirates
11.8 Rest of MEA
12.11 South Korea
12.12 Sri Lanka
12.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
13.2 Market Share Analysis
13.3 Strategic Initiatives
13.3.1 M&A and Investments
13.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
13.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
14.2 Active Health Management Inc.
14.3 Asset Health, Inc.
14.4 Canopy Inc.
14.6 Curalinc Healthcare
14.7 eMindful, Inc
14.8 Fitbit by Google LLC
14.9 Happify, Inc.
14.10 Headspace Inc.
14.11 Journey Meditation
14.12 LifeWorks Canada Ltd
14.13 Lyra Health, Inc
14.14 Magellan Health, Inc.
14.15 Marino Wellness
14.16 Optum, Inc.
14.17 ReThink, Inc.
14.18 Silvercloud Health Ltd.
14.19 Sol Wellness
14.20 SuperBetter, LLC
14.21 Truworth Wellness
14.22 Vitality Group
14.23 Virgin Pulse
14.24 Wellness Corporate Solutions
14.25 Wellsource, Inc.
- 2Morrow Inc.
- Active Health Management Inc.
- Asset Health, Inc.
- Canopy Inc.
- Curalinc Healthcare
- eMindful, Inc.
- Fitbit by Google LLC
- Happify, Inc.
- Headspace Inc.
- Journey Meditation
- LifeWorks Canada Ltd.
- Lyra Health, Inc.
- Magellan Health, Inc.
- Marino Wellness
- Optum, Inc.
- ReThink, Inc.
- Silvercloud Health Ltd.
- Sol Wellness
- SuperBetter, LLC
- Truworth Wellness
- Vitality Group
- Virgin Pulse
- Wellness Corporate Solutions
- Wellsource, Inc.