The Global Automated Storage and Retrieval System (ASRS) Market is estimated to be USD 7.45 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 10.55 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 7.2%.
Supply Chain software empowers to optimize the entire supply chain and channel by connecting demand to supply and planning to execution
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals. As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Automated Storage and Retrieval System (ASRS) Market is segmented based on Type, Industry, and Geography.
- By Type, the market is classified into Unit Load, Mini Load, Vertical Lift Module (VLM), Carousel ,and MID LOAD.
- By Industry, the market is classified into Automotive, Metals & Heavy Machinery, Food & Beverages, Chemicals, Healthcare, Semiconductor & Electronics, Retail, Aviation, E-commerce, and Others.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are AutoCrib, Beumer Group, Daifuku, Ferretto Group, Hänel Storage Systems, Honeywell International, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Automated Storage and Retrieval System (ASRS) Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach. The analyst analyses the Global Automated Storage and Retrieval System (ASRS) Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Automated Storage and Retrieval System (ASRS) Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Automated Storage and Retrieval System (ASRS) Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Automated Storage and Retrieval System (ASRS) Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Automated Storage and Retrieval System (ASRS) Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Automated Storage and Retrieval System (ASRS) Market?
|No. of Pages||180|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 7.45 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 10.55 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||7.2%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||23|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations and Outlook
4.1.1 Optimum Utilization of Space and Saving of Labor Costs Using ASRS
4.1.2 Rising Demand for ASRS in E-Commerce Industry Amid COVID-19
4.1.3 Improved Supply Chain Using ASRS to Have Better Accuracy, Productivity, And Efficiency with Enhanced Inventory Management
4.1.4 Growing Demand for ASRS in Automotive Industry
4.2.1 Requirement for large initial investments
4.3.1 Growing Demand for Cold Chain Systems in Asia Pacific
4.4.1 Technical Faults Causing Hindrance in Operation and Increasing Downtime
4.4.2 Offering Flexible and Scalable ASRS Solutions to Industries
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.2 Unit Load
6.3 Mini Load
6.4 Vertical Lift Module (VLM)
6.5.1 Vertical Carousel
6.5.2 Horizontal Carousel
6.6 MID LOAD
7.3 Metals & Heavy Machinery
7.4 Food & Beverages
7.7 Semiconductor & Electronics
8.9 United States
8.10 Rest of Americas
9.16 United Kingdom
9.17 Rest of Europe
10.5 Saudi Arabia
10.6 South Africa
10.7 United Arab Emirates
10.8 Rest of MEA
11.11 South Korea
11.12 Sri Lanka
11.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
12.2 Market Share Analysis
12.3 Strategic Initiatives
12.3.1 M&A and Investments
12.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
12.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
13.2 Beumer Group
13.4 Ferretto Group
13.5 Hänel Storage Systems
13.6 Honeywell International
13.7 IHI Logistics systems
13.8 Invata Intralogistics
13.9 Kardex Group
13.10 KION Group
13.11 KNAPP group
13.12 KUKA Automation company
13.14 Murata Machinery
13.15 Schaefer Systems International
13.17 System Logistics
13.18 TGW Logistics Group
13.19 Toyota Industries Corp
13.21 Viastore Systems
13.23 Westfalia Technologies
13.24 WITRON Logistik + Informatik GmbH
- Beumer Group
- Ferretto Group
- Hänel Storage Systems
- Honeywell International
- IHI Logistics systems
- Invata Intralogistics
- Kardex Group
- KION Group
- KNAPP group
- KUKA Automation company
- Murata Machinery
- Schaefer Systems International
- System Logistics
- TGW Logistics Group
- Toyota Industries Corp Vanderlande
- Viastore Systems
- Westfalia Technologies
- WITRON Logistik + Informatik GmbH