The Global Electrocardiogram Equipment Market is estimated to be USD 5.61 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 7.49 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.94%.
On Jan 2022, Philips introduced first at-home, 12-lead ECG integrated solution for decentralized clinical trials
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Electrocardiogram Equipment Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals. As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Electrocardiogram Equipment Market is segmented based on Product, Lead Type, Technology, End-User, and Geography.
- By Product, the market is classified into Holter Monitors, Resting ECG Systems, and Stress ECG Systems.
- By Lead Type, the market is classified into 3-6 Lead Type, 12 Lead Type, and Single Lead Type.
- By Technology, the market is classified into Portable ECG system and Wired ECG system.
- By End-User, the market is classified into Hospital and Home or Ambulatory Care.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are ACS Diagnostics, Contec Medical Systems Co., Ltd., GE Healthcare, Nihon Kohden Corp, Omron Corp., Suzuken Co., Ltd., etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Electrocardiogram Equipment Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach. The analyst analyses the Global Electrocardiogram Equipment Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Electrocardiogram Equipment Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Electrocardiogram Equipment Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Electrocardiogram Equipment Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Electrocardiogram Equipment Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Electrocardiogram Equipment Market?
|No. of Pages||181|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 5.61 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 7.49 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||5.9%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||19|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4.1.1 Growing Number of Cardiovascular Diseases
4.1.2 Increasing Old Age Population
4.1.3 Adoption of Wearable and Wireless Remote Monitoring Devices
4.2.1 Stringent Rules and Long Time Required for Medical Device Approval
4.2.2 Issues with Unfavorable Reimbursement Policies
4.3.1 Development of Portable ECGs
4.3.2 Ongoing Advancements in Diagnostics with Increased Investments
4.4.1 Lack of Skilled Workers to Operate ECG Equipment
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.2 Holter Monitors
6.3 Resting ECG Systems
6.4 Stress ECG Systems
7.2 3-6 Lead Type
7.3 12 Lead Type
7.4 Single Lead Type
8.2 Portable ECG system
8.3 Wired ECG system
9.3 Home or Ambulatory Care
10.9 United States
10.10 Rest of Americas
11.16 United Kingdom
11.17 Rest of Europe
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of MEA
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lanka
13.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
14.2 Market Share Analysis
14.3 Strategic Initiatives
14.3.1 M&A and Investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
14.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
15.2 BPL Medical Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
15.3 Bionet America, Inc.
15.4 Cardioline SpA
15.5 Contec Medical Systems Co., Ltd.
15.6 CardioNet Inc.
15.7 CompuMed Inc.
15.8 Edan Instruments, Inc.
15.9 GE Healthcare
15.10 Mindray Medical International Ltd.
15.11 Mortara Instrument, Inc.
15.12 Nihon Kohden Corp
15.13 Omron Corp.
15.14 Royal Philips Healthcare
15.15 Schiller Ag
15.16 Spacelabs Healthcare Inc.
15.17 Suzuken Co., Ltd.
15.18 Welch Allyn
15.19 VectraCor, Inc.
- ACS Diagnostics
- BPL Medical Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Bionet America, Inc.
- Cardioline SpA
- Contec Medical Systems Co., Ltd.
- CardioNet Inc.
- CompuMed Inc.
- Edan Instruments, Inc.
- GE Healthcare
- Mindray Medical International Ltd.
- Mortara Instrument, Inc.
- Nihon Kohden Corp.
- Omron Corp.
- Royal Philips Healthcare
- Schiller Ag
- Spacelabs Healthcare Inc.
- Suzuken Co., Ltd.
- Welch Allyn
- VectraCor, Inc.