The Global Ambient Lighting Market is estimated to be USD 68.62 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 104.38 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 8.75%.
The auto interior of the future will feature lighting designs with the potential for increased individualization, psychological wellbeing and functional car-to-passenger communication
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals. As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Ambient Lighting Market is segmented based on Offering, Type, End User, and Geography.
- By Offering, the market is classified into Hardware and Software & Services.
- By Type, the market is classified into Recessed Lights, Surface-Mounted Lights, Suspended Lights, Track Lights, and Strip Lights.
- By End User, the market is classified into Residential, Hospitality & Retail, Healthcare, Office Buildings, Industrial, and Others (Automotive).
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Acuity Brands, Inc., Ambient Lighting, Current Lighting Solutions, LLC., Dialight PLC, General Electric Company, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Ambient Lighting Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach. The analyst analyses the Global Ambient Lighting Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Ambient Lighting Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Ambient Lighting Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Ambient Lighting Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Ambient Lighting Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Ambient Lighting Market?
|No. of Pages||191|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 68.62 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 104.38 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||8.7%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||14|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations and Outlook
4.1.1 Increasing Consumer Preferences for Energy-Efficient Lighting Systems
4.1.2 Government Initiatives and Policies for Energy Savings
4.1.3 Surging Demand for Ambient Lighting Due to Modernization and Smart City Initiative.
4.2.1 Higher Prices Range
4.2.2 High Costs Involved in Replacing Traditional Lighting
4.2.3 Security and Reliability Issues with IoT-Based Lighting Systems
4.3.1 Localization of Components creating opportunities for New Vendors
4.3.2 Rapid Transition from Traditional Lighting to Connected Lighting Solutions
4.3.3 Growing Awareness of Benefits of OLED in Ambient Lighting
4.4.1 Lack of Awareness About Payback Period
4.4.2 Loosely Define Common Standards
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.2.1 Lamps and Luminaires
18.104.22.168 Fluorescent Lamps
22.214.171.124 Halogen Lamps
126.96.36.199 Incandescent Lamps
6.2.2 Light Emitting Diode (LED)
6.2.3 Lighting Controls
188.8.131.52 LED Drivers
184.108.40.206 Relay Units
6.2.5 Switches and Dimmers
6.3 Software & Services
7.2 Recessed Lights
7.3 Surface-Mounted Lights
7.4 Suspended Lights
7.5 Track Lights
7.6 Strip Lights
8.3 Hospitality & Retail
8.5 Office Buildings
8.7 Others (Automotive)
9.9 United States
9.10 Rest of Americas
10.16 United Kingdom
10.17 Rest of Europe
11.5 Saudi Arabia
11.6 South Africa
11.7 United Arab Emirates
11.8 Rest of MEA
12.11 South Korea
12.12 Sri Lanka
12.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
13.2 Market Share Analysis
13.3 Strategic Initiatives
13.3.1 M&A and Investments
13.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
13.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
14.2 Ambient Lighting
14.3 Current Lighting Solutions, LLC.
14.4 Dialight PLC
14.5 General Electric Company
14.6 Häfele GmbH & Co KG
14.8 Honeywell International Inc
14.9 Ideal Industries, Inc
14.12 Light Doctor
14.13 Lutron Electronics Co., Inc
14.14 Nualight Limited
14.15 Osram Licht AG
14.16 RAB Lighting Inc
14.17 Signify Holding
14.18 SPI Lighting Holdings, LLC
14.19 Wipro Enterprises Pvt Ltd
- Acuity Brands, Inc Ambient Lighting
- Current Lighting Solutions, LLC.
- Dialight PLC
- General Electric Company
- Häfele GmbH & Co KG
- Honeywell International Inc Ideal Industries, Inc Iluminarc
- Light Doctor
- Lutron Electronics Co., Inc Nualight Limited
- Osram Licht AG (ams AG)
- RAB Lighting Inc Signify Holding
- SPI Lighting Holdings, LLC
- Wipro Enterprises Pvt Ltd