The study provides an up-to-date analysis of international trends of major markets at a product-specific level.
The study provides a quarterly review of international trade flows and help in tracking the real time evolution of imports of the most relevant markets at an international level for an industry/sector/product.
Through this information, a company can make an initial assessment of its performance in the markets it serves and research the factors behind deviations from expectations.
Indeed, a distinguishing feature of this report is that it allows you to monitor your company's performance in foreign markets, using the performances of key competitors as benchmarks.
In particular, quarterly trends of both total imports and imports by main competitors (partner countries) are documented and presented in the following standard way:
- quarterly trend in imports values
- a detailed table, showing levels of imports, quarterly growth rate, year-over-year growth rate, cumulative growth rate and moving average growth rate
Information contained in this report is derived from the publisher's database, that was developed from the UN (db Monthly Comtrade), Eurostat (db Comext) and US Census Bureau (db UsaTrade) databases.
Quarterly data presented in this report are obtained by the application of mirror flow technique, consisting of calculating an average between import declaration of the market (when available) and export declarations of exporting countries.
Quarterly data contained in this report is the result of the following data mining techniques:
- Management of missing statements;
- Management of missing measures;
- Management of outliers;
- Seasonal adjustment procedure.
Table of ContentsProduct Description
Overall trends in global imports up to Q1-2022
- Global imports analysis, by major competitors
- Trends in imports in the 30 major global markets by major competitors