This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Aggreko Plc (Aggreko) is a provider of power generation and industrial heating and cooling solutions. It produces power; installs and operates modular and mobile power plants; and develops and rents electric solutions and equipment. The company offers range of diesel and gas power generators; transformers; load banks; distribution boards, and other accessories for hire. Aggreko also provides cooling equipment such as modular cooling towers, air-cooled chillers and air conditioners, and industrial process cooling solutions for events, exhibitions, commercial complexes, hospitals, and hotels and malls. It serves utilities, oil and gas, services, contracting, shipping, mining, events, construction, manufacturing, military, petrochemical and refining sectors. It operates in Europe, South America, North America, the Middle East and Asia Pacific. Aggreko is headquartered in Glasgow, Scotland, the UK.
Aggreko Plc Key Recent Developments
Feb 03, 2022: Solar hybrid solution at premiere golfing event in Saudi Arabia
Jan 24, 2022: Aggreko provides green hybrid energy solution to Slync.io Dubai Desert Classic as part of the tournament’s green initiatives
Jan 24, 2022: Aggreko completes Middle East's largest flare gas to power project to date
Jan 19, 2022: Aggreko introduces new ultra-low emissions package for energy transition
Jan 04, 2022: Aggreko launches new construction emissions calculator in net zero drive
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Aggreko Plc - Key Facts
- Aggreko Plc - Key Employees
- Aggreko Plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Aggreko Plc - Major Products and Services
- Aggreko Plc - History
- Aggreko Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Aggreko Plc - Business Description
- Aggreko Plc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Aggreko Plc - Strengths
- Aggreko Plc - Weaknesses
- Aggreko Plc - Opportunities
- Aggreko Plc - Threats
- Aggreko Plc - Key Competitors
- Aggreko Plc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 3 - Company’s Recent Developments
- Feb 03, 2022: Solar hybrid solution at premiere golfing event in Saudi Arabia
- Jan 24, 2022: Aggreko provides green hybrid energy solution to Slync.io Dubai Desert Classic as part of the tournament’s green initiatives
- Jan 24, 2022: Aggreko completes Middle East's largest flare gas to power project to date
- Jan 19, 2022: Aggreko introduces new ultra-low emissions package for energy transition
- Jan 04, 2022: Aggreko launches new construction emissions calculator in net zero drive
- Nov 04, 2021: Energy survey shows hybrid power is key to the energy transition
- Sep 03, 2021: Aggreko’s world-class gas plant to slash CO2 emissions at gold mine
- Aug 11, 2021: Latest Annual Report Summary
- Jul 22, 2021: Aggreko launches new fleet of battery storage systems
- Jul 12, 2021: Driving towards greener energy: Aggreko powers the open with renewable energy solution
Section 4 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Aggreko Plc, Key Facts
- Aggreko Plc, Key Employees
- Aggreko Plc, Key Employee Biographies
- Aggreko Plc, Major Products and Services
- Aggreko Plc, History
- Aggreko Plc, Subsidiaries
- Aggreko Plc, Key Competitors
- Aggreko Plc, Recent Deals Summary
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- United Rentals Inc
- Energyst BV
- Atlas Copco AB
- Ashtead Group Plc
- APR Energy Ltd